Reviews for The World's Greatest Detective
Gertie2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Lt. Tragg is one of my favorite characters. Loved his bantering with Perry and Della. thanks for writing.
murphycat chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute and nice male bonding. Do not get to see much of Tragg and Perry.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is charming! Thank you!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The ending definitely cracked me up! :) As for the story as a whole, I really liked it! Normally I'm not a big fan of stories that don't have Perry and Della in together and some romance, but this one is the exception. I really did like it and it made me smile. I liked the Burger's whining thing...I always feel like he's a bit of a whiner myself! :) Thanks so much for sharing this...I really liked it! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it!

You did a superb job with Tragg, even down to the bag with the loaf of bread. I can just see Perry sliding onto that stool, loosening his tie and getting ready to drown his troubles.

You are so good at this!

cw
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's nice to have you back.

I really enjoyed the story and the line..."Tragg gestured to the drink...that would require something very different...downing those doubles would require a very special woman." was perfect.

OK, you know this needs a sequel or at the very least an I assume we wil be seeing one shortly...very shortly
Whitee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great job! Happy to see you back again. Now on to the story explaining why Della is mad.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
"So my advice to you is to find out what made her angry…. then never do it again. You tell her you're sorry, even if it's not your fault. She'll know it and love you for it."

LOVE it! :) And then "By the way, after the dust settles, please give Della my best." of course. Squeal. Awesome! :)

Now I completely picture Perry's apology and how he later tells Della about his encounter with Tragg (who's just so darling when he raves about her, actually, he's always swell) so she can refer to his joke all those years later. :) SWEET!

Thanks so much for this. Such a fun read!
EastEnder chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Loved this story. Can just see the characters and hear them speaking. Loved the line "...no sleep only makes them crankier and more determined next day." EastEnder
marcho chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love it! I'm curious to know what went wrong with P & D. Maybe an epilogue would be in order - describing what happened and how they kissed and made up. Lt. Tragg is a real gem!
razraz chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
man - smack on with the characters! 'investigative tango' hee hee, Tragg is superb. can see he's cheeky grin when he tells Perry to give Della his best. so many great lines. love your stuff. raz