Reviews for Desserts
DanikaStar chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is making me really hungry for desserts... ;)
Digi Yo chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This is very creative and innovative. I love the story. Hope there's one on brownie! I love it!
Valechan92 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This idea is awesome! i want mooore! and thanks for making it Taiora too, i love them almost as much as Takari :) i really like these one shots and the way you write them, they're easy and relaxing to read! i hope you'll update soon!
p.s. i'll be waiting for the jello fairy :D you promised!
Sweet Cari chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This story is so sweet (no pun intended) and adorable! I'm enjoying how you use different desserts in each chapter!
Maneishy chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
...I've never seen Davis so mature before...it's rly surprising...sigh...I like this story...just not The part where they explain that sora n tai have slept together, since tai is A LOT like my older brother both physically n mentally n he always protects me like tai protects Kari...lol we even look like them ( me as Kari him as tai) so that was a bit weird for me hahaha...but like I said I like this story a lot...
MS-TaKa chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
It was a good one, now Davis is smart! xDD

He isn't too smart, but he has a kind heart

It was an interesting theory with the jawbreaker... I had never thought about that xDD

Too bad you can't upload too much, but good luck.

MS-TaKa out!
MsSexyelf chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
You are doing awesome I love how you use the desserts

Oh and my favorite jellybean is apple pear
The Loser of the Year chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I just love this! It's nice that people still do these fluffy stories, since there seems to be more of those dramatic stories with cheating, car accidents etc. So thank you so much :)

And you asked for desserts? Well, I thought of some. I personally LOVE peppermint. You could maybe try that? And, of course chocolate.

But if you want something exotic, try salmiakki. I'm Finnish and it's our favorite candy. Foreings hate it. I've never seen a foreing who would've even liked it, since it's... strong and salty. I love it along most Finns D. Google it, you could maybe make a funny chapter of it :D
Kal-El Fornia chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
So waiting for him as they're dating, or for the sex?
MS-TaKa chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Hi Xanpluto. MS-TaKa here leaving you a Review for your story (ok, I think that you knew that)

It's interesting how you create your story using desserts, it's funny and very original (at least for me). I like when the girls talked about their boyfriends (something interesting).

Please continue with your good work Xanpluto

MS-TaKa out! (Message sent from Nicaragua)
Summer's Journey903 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
This is a really cute story! I never really thought about how certain dessert apply to life. It is quite poetic :) Haha

And great job with this chapter, we all know the girls deserve it! Update soon! :)
DephsXylex chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I never realized that desserts related to life so well. It's probably because if I think about it too hard then I'll just want to eat all the different kinds of desserts. :) Definitely well written and cute. I hope to see more soon.
puasluoma chapter 3 . 7/29/2011

So, America or United States?
natsumefruit chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I don't really have a spare moment, and to review I had to log in (which takes awhile cuz the internet here's really slow)

But it was it worth

I -loved- the Ice Cream Chapter!

Just wanted you to know :P
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This is a very cute story! I am really enjoying it! please update soon!