Reviews for Desserts
ToastyToaster22 chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
I am pretty sure I just exploded from cute. I made weird noises and smushed my face all over my fiancé. I told him for the longest time that if he ever found a box of my favorite cereal (which was discontinued), he could propose to me with that. I loved this whole set of tales. Relationships are hard, and I know long distance is super sucky. Thanks for showing that it's worth it.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
College choices are tough, stay local, start with your friends, or go far and find out all the possibilities. I had a similar situation with my cousin (not romantic of course, but we grew up together and were extremely close). It's hard
Sweet Cari chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
This chapter was so adorable!
Ada Magenta chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Marshmallow!
This story is so cute 3
Lilfoc chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Adorable
LILFOC chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
This is adorable and incredibly cheesy!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
dessert as metaphor for digimon stories? that's a fantastic combo!
TottWriter chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
I really like these stories. Short and sweet but very insightful!
DanikaStar chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is making me really hungry for desserts... ;)
Digi Yo chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This is very creative and innovative. I love the story. Hope there's one on brownie! I love it!
Valechan92 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This idea is awesome! i want mooore! and thanks for making it Taiora too, i love them almost as much as Takari :) i really like these one shots and the way you write them, they're easy and relaxing to read! i hope you'll update soon!
p.s. i'll be waiting for the jello fairy :D you promised!
Sweet Cari chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This story is so sweet (no pun intended) and adorable! I'm enjoying how you use different desserts in each chapter!
Maneishy chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
...I've never seen Davis so mature before...it's rly surprising...sigh...I like this story...just not The part where they explain that sora n tai have slept together, since tai is A LOT like my older brother both physically n mentally n he always protects me like tai protects Kari...lol we even look like them ( me as Kari him as tai) so that was a bit weird for me hahaha...but like I said I like this story a lot...
MS-TaKa chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
It was a good one, now Davis is smart! xDD

He isn't too smart, but he has a kind heart

It was an interesting theory with the jawbreaker... I had never thought about that xDD

Too bad you can't upload too much, but good luck.

MS-TaKa out!
MsSexyelf chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
You are doing awesome I love how you use the desserts

Oh and my favorite jellybean is apple pear