Reviews for Tea for Two
Nicodemos V. Alexandrov chapter 1 . 1/22
Absolutely delicious to read, I must say.
The line of "Tea? Or maybe something a little stronger?" reminded me a lot of small talk Bilbo to Gandalf. Maybe it was the intention, but it is a fun point to be noted.
His writing is wonderful, as always. Good work!
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
...
I have no words to express how I feel but... *Grins like a Cheshire* Mentally screaming HP/NL!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Understanding 'sleeping' partners...interesting!
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Pretty depresing, but had a cute twist. Thanks for the read.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I wish your stories had a love button to click.

LOVE.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
great story. Harry/Neville is my favorite ship :)
Nishigirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I think what I like most about your stories is how you portray Neville. You really take into account all that he's been through and give him a strong personality that reflects that. He's not not cocky but confident and is more sure of himself than most people allow him to be. A lot of authors who write post-war Neville stick him in this 'impossibly shy, clumsy' persona that I feel he would have gotten over by the end of the war.

I also love your Harry. He's just what I'd imagine Harry to be like after the war. What makes it even better is that because of how you capture their personalities, the reasons for their compatibility and chemistry feel even more authentic.

This one shot was great. I really liked your comparison of Harry's and Neville's situation in terms of their parents. Both situations were equally horrible, but neither of them had actually looked at it from the other's perspective.

Sorry if I'm ranting too much. I just like to let the author know more than just 'great job' because I feel like you should know why we as readers think your story is good. But once again I must say. Great job!

Yours Truly,

NG-sama
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
LAST-LINE-MANIA, that made me chuckle "The stove beneath the tea kettle went out again, as though fully aware that its services would no longer be required this afternoon." GLORIOUS.
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sweet! Just cutely sweet and plain understandable. I liked the AU; I liked how you portrayed the difficulty each must undergo daily and cope. Just like your other work, a 10/10. Thanks!
MandyQ chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMG. I love your writing, but you knew that. You approach the Potterverse with a perfect combination of realism and wit. The characters are precisely themselves as I would imagine them to be at this stage of life. And Harry's "Yeah. Okay. I'll buy that." is just absolutely SPOT ON. I mean, I can hear Dan delivering that line; I know just how it would sound. Brilliantly done. :)

-MQ
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice story I really liked it :)