Reviews for Wotcher Teddy
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was sweet!
PotterNerd93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I've always been fascinated by Teddy, and Remus and Tonks are two of my favourite characters of the series. Needless to say, this was amazing! Well done and keep it up! :)
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It's beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
* that was supposed to be 3 (a heart) and "Yey" O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
3...Yet! You added more details and fixed transitions :D
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hey there, buddy! :D

First of all, sorryyyy! I knew you wanted to post this earlier, but..yeah, you know the reasons. :(

ANYWAY. Let me just tell you again how bloody brilliant this thing is. I absolutely loved the idea when you first told me about it, and I must say it turned out really, really nicely.

Looking forward to writing more HP fics! 3
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Like it :)

I wish they didn't die :(
AlaskanLeprechaun96 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very cute! I'm glad Teddy got to meet his parents! And I agree, I was unhappy with the way Tonks and Remus's relationship was left out of the movie.

anyway, great writing! Its lovely that Teddy and Hagrid are close! :)

Keep up the good work! :) x
TheyreSkittlesStupid chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aw, that was a really cute story. I agree, why did they leave out so much TonksxLupin-ness in the movie? They could have added that instead of the Voldy-Harry hair-pulling/flying incident.

Ahem, sorry, got off topic. Your version of Teddy in this story is excellent. It seems like he got just enough of each of his parents in him. I'd never thought about putting him in Hufflepuff before, although there's no reason he wouldn't be. The way you slipped in little details about Hogwarts years later was also nice. However, there was one thing that I wondered.

I was just curious as to the time line. Three years before the epilogue Teddy would be sixteen, as you said. Is he young for his year and still a seventh year? I thought that James was a second year in the epilogue (or it was implied), so I'm unsuer how that works out with this story.

But that's just me being super uptight about chronology. Everything else about the story was great!