Reviews for Accursed Chains
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 8/15
More chapters please? We're now in the summer. Did you attend any comicons?
i love the second to last line
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/13
PLEASE UPDATE!
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 3/10
More chapters please?
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 1/14
'Hiding' isn't exactly what he was doing.
Ayni chapter 2 . 1/6
Rather surprised by the immense amount of favorites this story has. Ulquiorra is mostly in character (aside from the silly contemplation of his memories' "trashiness"), but the remaining entirety of the Harry Potter team is vastly OOC. Ludicrously so, in fact. Completely ignoring the fact that Dumbledore would absolutely never willingly participate in a ritual to ressurrect the dead, the characters alternate between complete silliness (especially the random talking chain of fate), and cheerful stupidity. There is a large amount of spelling and grammar errors, as well. Perhaps the story gets better with later chapters however, so I will continue on.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Aww that's iiiit? *gives teary puppy dog eyes*
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Ha! I really wanna see what happens next... Daaaang, it appears to be abandoned though... xD
But HA, i knew it would be grimmjow... :P
After all these "fix it harry" fanfics where he goes and fixes everything wrong with his life/timeline or whatever, it would be nice to read a story about Harry just doing whatever, and not being mixed into being manipulated or having to "save the wizarding world" or whatever. this story would be funny, if he just comes in like he does, makes a mess, then leaves... xD
heh.
anyway.
nice work so far. maybe you'll come back to it someday. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
...Wow. are they serious? besides Sirius? (...*ahem*. ...sorry, that was bad. anyway.)
they really expect to just get harry back, ba da bing, just like that?
And can't they take a hint when someone who looks NOTHING like the human teen shows up? O.o
well, good story, aside from the frickin dumbledope and the sheeplewizards. :P xD
Wushbrown chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Omg, this is just a starter and it already containing such epicness with a badass ulquiorra that still in character. And for the pairing, I would really love to see ulquiorra/orihime in the future chapters :) Please, update soon.
Serendipital chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
This is a very unique take on the typical Ulquiorra-is-Harry fic. I'm looking forward to what will happen next!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Good story. I love it.
Phoenician Rose chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Continue please!
FifthHallow chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
please keep writing
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
U know when Sirius and the chain was yelling the names I wa kinda expecting dumbledore scream his name like in the puppet show