Reviews for Accursed Chains
bookworm101103 chapter 6 . 8/29
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Itharax chapter 6 . 4/17
LOVE IT! Please update soon!

Have a great day!
Rize Shirosaki chapter 6 . 2/20
please update
Eurigos chapter 6 . 1/6
Interesting
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
It's soon going to be 4 years since this story was updated, what happened? You had me hooked from the first sentence in the description. I so want to know more, is there any chance of it being continued, are you publishing it in another place? Please give us more.
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
More chapters please? We're now in the summer. Did you attend any comicons?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
i love the second to last line
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
More chapters please?
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
'Hiding' isn't exactly what he was doing.
Ayni chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Rather surprised by the immense amount of favorites this story has. Ulquiorra is mostly in character (aside from the silly contemplation of his memories' "trashiness"), but the remaining entirety of the Harry Potter team is vastly OOC. Ludicrously so, in fact. Completely ignoring the fact that Dumbledore would absolutely never willingly participate in a ritual to ressurrect the dead, the characters alternate between complete silliness (especially the random talking chain of fate), and cheerful stupidity. There is a large amount of spelling and grammar errors, as well. Perhaps the story gets better with later chapters however, so I will continue on.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Aww that's iiiit? *gives teary puppy dog eyes*
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Ha! I really wanna see what happens next... Daaaang, it appears to be abandoned though... xD
But HA, i knew it would be grimmjow... :P
After all these "fix it harry" fanfics where he goes and fixes everything wrong with his life/timeline or whatever, it would be nice to read a story about Harry just doing whatever, and not being mixed into being manipulated or having to "save the wizarding world" or whatever. this story would be funny, if he just comes in like he does, makes a mess, then leaves... xD
heh.
anyway.
nice work so far. maybe you'll come back to it someday. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
...Wow. are they serious? besides Sirius? (...*ahem*. ...sorry, that was bad. anyway.)
they really expect to just get harry back, ba da bing, just like that?
And can't they take a hint when someone who looks NOTHING like the human teen shows up? O.o
well, good story, aside from the frickin dumbledope and the sheeplewizards. :P xD
Wushbrown chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Omg, this is just a starter and it already containing such epicness with a badass ulquiorra that still in character. And for the pairing, I would really love to see ulquiorra/orihime in the future chapters :) Please, update soon.