Reviews for Flower Forevermore
A lovely story. Well written, interesting plot. Please continue.
GaelicGirl chapter 12 . 9/4
MOOOOORRRREEE... PLEEEAASE... NEED MOOOOORRRREEE...
Paty Selenita chapter 1 . 8/20
Hi!
I was checking this fanfic again and I noticed that it wasn't updated in quite a few time...
I know real life can be a bother sometimes (or maybe not even that. Maybe you're having fun, and this is awesome if it is the case!) and or you culd have lost your muse... But it would be amazing if you could find time and inspiration to continue writing.
This story is very nice and it would be a pity if you abandon it.
Please, if you intend to continue it, just give us a sign. It will be great to hear of you again :)
GaelicGirl chapter 12 . 7/11
Please write another chapter! This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I have been constantly waiting for the next chapter.
LeonaMasha chapter 12 . 3/12
This is an amazing fic. The way you slowly show us what is going on. The intricacies of society for the upper crest. Hermione's beautiful innocence and awe-inspiring feats of magic. The hidden depths to all the characters. Goodness. I am just glad to have read what you've posted so far. Thank you.
Amazing!
Continue plz
fun4maile chapter 12 . 1/26
I would love to read more
thewolfbitch chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Okay, so I had to come back and reread this story and leave a little note at the end because I think about this story ALL the time. Seriously, I have read hundreds of stories in different fandoms and if I had to pick only one to get finished it would be this one. Even if you never continue this story I just wanted to let you know how amazing I think it is. I've been reading it since you first published it and I can't get it off my mind.
Lity chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Me encanta ! :D te juro que me quede pensando si Hermione es hija de Voldemord o es una criatura magica ademas esta la duda si ella sera una bruja oscura o todo lo contrario oh sabes me encanta tu FF es simplemente asombroso :3 ya quiero saber que varita usara Hermione tal vez nucleo de hueso de dementor o algo de thestral no se xD ojala sigas el FF :D
Espero el siguiente capĂ­tulo ! :3 y no abandones el FF u.u
Besos y suerte :3
DianneBaquiran chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
This was the last chap? Pity... I hope there's a sequel?
bloomsburry chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
WHAT?! WHY ISN'T THIS UPDATED! THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT! PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHEN HERMIONE IS OLDER ALREADY!
kaycross1184 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Delightfully interesting story. I do hope you plan on continuing it. Very interested to see the interaction between Harry and Hermione.
starseeker89 chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Addicted! Next installment?
avidprof chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
I am utterly enthralled with this story and cannot wait to see what wand hermoine is given. And what happens when she joins hogwarts. I wonder what her relationship with harry will be what house she will be put in.