Reviews for Flower Forevermore
MarciKyle chapter 12 . 4/7
Ok I just stumbled on the story and I'm enthralled. I almost wish this was the movie. It is so damn good and I realize you haven't written in a little while, OK a long while but I do hope you come back someday. I would love to read more about this Hermione and everything she's capable of.
elena.valentini chapter 12 . 2/27
i only just discover this story, and read it all in a couple of hours, but now i see that it's not been updated in 3 years, is it abandoned? because i absolutely love it and would love to have moooooore, please!
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 12 . 2/18
Please update soon! Such a good story!
complete it
addicted2jasper18 chapter 1 . 1/6
I so wish you would update this story!
Airavata14 chapter 12 . 1/2
I have read every single one of these chapters at least 10 times and although I know that it's unlikely that you'll every continue this story I can't stop hoping that you will. Please update soon, this story's plot and structure is amazing, and I love the way you have constructed Hermione's character.
Jade chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I knew this story was unfinished, but I don't regret reading what I did. It would be very lovely if you would continue it though. Please do! :)
Firesong23 chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Lucius needs to have a talk with Hermione's father
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I have read every chapter and shall ask of you to please continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Love it, Hermione is so different and its refreshing. Cant wait to read update soon
BookwormKW chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Love your story! Please do continue with it, you've done great with it. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
A lovely story. Well written, interesting plot. Please continue.
GaelicGirl chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
MOOOOORRRREEE... PLEEEAASE... NEED MOOOOORRRREEE...
Paty Selenita chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Hi!
I was checking this fanfic again and I noticed that it wasn't updated in quite a few time...
I know real life can be a bother sometimes (or maybe not even that. Maybe you're having fun, and this is awesome if it is the case!) and or you culd have lost your muse... But it would be amazing if you could find time and inspiration to continue writing.
This story is very nice and it would be a pity if you abandon it.
Please, if you intend to continue it, just give us a sign. It will be great to hear of you again :)
GaelicGirl chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Please write another chapter! This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I have been constantly waiting for the next chapter.