Reviews for Saving Dean
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Its sad that Sam from this world is dead but, if you will continue I will be pleased.
Lady Red 88 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Yes! In answer to your question in chapter 2 this fic is definitely worth continuing. Maybe jazz up the summary a bit, give people a better idea of where this fic is headed. I had no idea until I started reading that it was actually one where Sam gets dumped in an alternate universe. Anyway, I'm really liking it so far and I enjoy the way you write the Winchesters. I wonder if there is anything supernatural in this universe or if it's all just like reality.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter (hopefully soon :))
Static O. Sventura chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm hooked! You really come up with suspenseful alternate realities! I hope this continues!
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Great story im really enjoying it keep going
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I really super duper like this story and I hope you continue it. :)
casammy chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I want to know that it happens when john is going to look for sammy and they return to find and since the history advances
driver picks the music chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Ok, this story rocks, i just really really want to find out what the heck is going on right now lol, I can't wait to read more, pms please!
caraley chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Adored your story.

But it don't make any sense to kill Sam, because he could provide the money. But anyway, it*s your story and keep the vibe alive.

I can't wait for more.
smalld1171 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful! I absolutely loved this chapter.. how great it will be when the bad guys get theirs and Sam comes to the rescue.. although, there will be a bit of explaining to do! :) Thanks for another great update!
VisionX23 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Okay, what the hell has Dean gotten himself into?

I like this alternate universe, but I am kind of confused on why Balthazar does. But nonetheless, update again soon please! I can't wait to find out what happens. )
wcfan chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I knew dead!Sam wasn't a douche! But Dean isn't gonna be able to live with the guilt. But he'd have to live through it first.

It makes no sense for those damn thugs to kill the one person who can pay the money. What? They want to send a message to the parents?

Ok. John is willing to go look for Dean but not pay whatever amount that he can? Why does something seem so wrong with him?
driver picks the music chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
So much to do and so little time...

This story really has a hold of me now, I really want to know what's going on. Can't wait to read the next chapter pms please!
wcfan chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Wait. Didn't Sam's double ask Sam to help Dean? Why would he say that if he wasn't intending to help in the first place?

Oh, for God's sake. Just let Sam find Dean already. I wanna know what happened to him. And why this Dean is so important that Balthazar wants so badly that Sam save him.
VisionX23 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Okay, this I'm loving more and more. So what happens? Or in other words, Please update again soon. If you can. )
Giacinta chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This chapter draws you into the story and makes one curious to know more. This is the way every story should start.