Reviews for Seer & Snatcher
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was cute! :)
BlackHazes chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love this one-shot. Too bad you aren't making it into a full-fledged story :(
hidarik chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like it. The concept shows promise.
Constant Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Alright, you have reeled me in- i'm hooked to the point that i was already looking for the next chapter :) I just hope you continue on with as so many good SasuHina fics die off too soon. I wonder what Hinata, a seer, is doing in a hotel room when it is mentioned that seers don't interact with mortals? And why is she not to be trusted by Ino?

Looking forward to the next chapter,

CR
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very cool, liked it a lot.
inactivee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i loved it ! :D
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very nice little story there! :D
harley944 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It looks like an amazing story
xxtsubasaofhopexx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was utterly awesome. 'nuff said. Too bad it's a oneshot though. XD
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Why are you such an amazing writer? It's been forever since you've updated, but every story you update makes the waiting worth it. The story was amazing, as usual. No comment's really needed at all. :)
Lems chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
why are you so awesome ? why ?

this made me realize how much i missed your writing D:

I'm loving it, and i notice that yet again, sasuke is being tsunere and hinata all misterious and the one making the first move XD

awesome XD and oh, I failed to see any connection of any of my art D: looll
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love your little oneshots, they're so sweet! I could see this fic becoming a full-fledged story, and yet it is complete the way it is. Keep writing!
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved that show, Heroes! Then they stopped showing it. . .-_-" damn these stupid things! LOL anyway, I'm truly excited for this story! & genuinely interested as to what you have in store for everyone & everything! & I also like how you gave them their certain abilities as to what they have in the shinobi/kuniochi world :3 & your idea is original, I haven't read one with them having powers & all! :D As for Hina&Sasu there's bound to be some heat that will going on between these two! OHH SNNNAAAAP! ;D I've always adored this pair to no end :P But hey, who says it's a bad thing! :D I think my favorite scene in this story is when Sasuke sees everything that goes on in Hinata's little vision & she doesn't know that he saw! I wonder if he'll push them to be together of if he'll let fate take care of everything. . .o: Anyway, I hope you update soon! :D Best of luck!

Montastic
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Made me grin like a fool during a family reunion of sorts. Good luck for the contest. Love your stories D
eryv chapter 1 . 7/23/2011