Reviews for Bleach: The Hogyoku Lives!
batosaix chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
U should make a sequel.
batosaix chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
I must say that even though there is a low amount of reviews for this story that it's very well put together. I love how each new character you've added has a decent background story. But I can understand why the storyline can be difficult to get. It seems to me that this is a story where basically you have to read everything in order to follow. Some ppl would rather not have to work that hard in order to follow or to really get into the story. All in all I must say I enjoy what you've done here and hope you write more stories. It's a lot better than some I've read where the grammer's all wrong or there are a bunch of mispelled words etc. Keep it up.
metsfan101 chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
this is really good
metsfan101 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
this was a really good chapter...yayyyy
King Draconias chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Good chapter plz update again soon.
CherryBlossomSakura8 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
loool go Yasushi slamming ichigo and masumi heads together so funny.
Zaphander chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
No offense, but I can see why this fic has as little reviews as it does, from the first chapter alone.

You introduced 4 or 5 OCs in one chapter and described all of them directly after one another. That makes them hard to remember, and if the reader can't remember the character they're reading about, they'll stop reading.

The diversity of your main cast is not good. An arrancar, a guy with dual zanpakuto, a guy with white shinigami clothes. More than that they instantly want to aid Ichigo. Not realistic and screaming 'Mary Sue/Gary Stu'.

The dialogue is too simple. Real people don't have speech patterns that simple.

The title and summary are too vague, seriously, you just summed up half the fics in this category.

Constructive critisism, hope you didn't feel offended.
CherryBlossomSakura8 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
wooot naomi and rukia paired up to kick both ichigo and masumi for insulting their drawings and chappy. woot girl power!
CherryBlossomSakura8 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
metsfan101 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
i dont want to be rude, but after 7 chapters, you only have 2 reviuews. this means your story isnt good
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
cute moment between the two! next will come?