Reviews for Of Psychic Powers and Baseball Bats
booping the snoot chapter 31 . 4/14
Wait so... If Lucas dies, the Dark Dragon dies, and that... thing mentioned how the only true way to kill DD is to kill the one who passed their heart over to the dragon, so why is it still attacking the dragon?
booping the snoot chapter 2 . 4/14
My DUDE the music just made this! Even more epic! Holy crap!
Pklovergirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
You need to continue this its so good. This has to be one of my favorite fanfics. Please I know you haven't updated in a long time but this story deserves to be finished.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
This is really good. Please do more!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/6/2014
Hurry up and update.
PKLove453 chapter 31 . 9/11/2014
MORE!I NEED MORE!
This was absolutely amazing! The only flaw I could find is that Lucas' shirt is RED and yellow, not orange...being a total Lucas freak, yeah, It kinda annoyed me. But, don't stop writing. And...if you could get Porky to vanish into oblivion, that'd be great.
Nana chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Heh, 1980 was when the game Mother was first born. Congratulations Ninten, you would be 34 years old if you were in this world right now. ;-; We can only wish. For all I know, I'm positive Ness died. That mean Ninten died as well. Anywhoo, seriously I can talk in and on but I've read this story once already and now twice, but It's awesomeNESS hasn't changed yet. Just saying, I loved all of it. :D Your a good and well deserved fanfiction writer. I thought the concept was unique using and giving 4th-D Slip a bigger and
better meaning than just escaping battles. I love the way how all the three main characters united together, including the others. Like I said, I could talk forever but I never shut up. :D
Eevee chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
Duuude freakin hurry and update!
On a side note, Love this series! If it wasn't for fanfic and writers like YOU, i would have NEVER been into Mother/Earthbound. So, thanks! :]
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
DAMM! This is getting intense! Good work keep going.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
K so giygas is born again...BUT HOW THE HELL DID PORKY ESCAPE!?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Lol the only princess who's role in the game is to not be rescued gets kidnapped an HAS to be saves ()
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Awesome. Can't wait to know how giygas/giege survived and how porky escaped the capsule he was trapped in.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I'm not the not the only one that likes the pig masked army's theme right?
Guest chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
more please
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
Please tell me you're back on schedule! Really like the humor, plus the suspense is killing me!