Reviews for The Messenger
AznMistress chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
...despite the fact that i dun like tomoka. at all...but i liked how its in 2nd person (one of the first 2nd person things ive read. i like it...strangely)

i like how it gives the perspective of sakuno. :) gj
Tart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's really awesome fic and i really can feel the unrequited love from Sakuno..

But as FF net reader for so many years as i've read so many pairings fic, i don't think you should put Ryoma X Sakuno on the search engine list as it definitely Ryoma X Sakuno are not the main pairing as per claimed by you - if the fic is focusing on development of Ryoma X Tomoka, should it be them on the first place, why you put on the search engine Ryoma X Sakuno?.

Perhaps, you should change only with no pairing as it mainly POV from her :P
Crystal Aurora chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very heartwarming! It almost made me cry, poor tomoka! You don't see many one-sided ryoxsaku for ryoma often. cant waiit for the sequal. update!
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
TEMARI I LOVE THIS.

And I just woke up so I can't think of a good reason why I love this. I just love it.

I'll think of something later :)

-Dolphin
Avery Fischer Price chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really really like this, despite the fact that I can't really picture Ryoma in love with tomoka...eheh, but that's just because I'm a diehard Ryosaku fan. As for the sequel, will it be a mutual Ryosaku, or still onesided? I'm really looking forward to it either way, so please let me know when you post it! Once again, fantastic story, and your use of second-person makes it really unique and relatable.

-AFP
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this!

To tell you the truth, I HATE Sakuno (sorry Sakuno's fans). However, I can feel sorry for her in this story :')
doroniasobi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
hallo temari how are you this lovely evening :3

I really really love second-perspective fic. This reminds me of that fic I wrote a while back called Possibilities, only this is in Sakuno's point of view. I really like the sense of dull aching, which you've addressed near the end here. I can't really imagine crying for three hours though :'D

There are a few squicks still here and there but lovely lovely overall - I definitely think this is one of your better fic. :D or maybe it's because I like this type of fic more than others fft.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Second person is allowed in the context you're using it. FFnet doesn't want you to write 'choose-your-own-adventures', that's all.

ANYWAY, you already heard what I said about this fic, that it is awesome. I think there is something universal about the storyline and the fact that you made it second person makes it strike you on a much more personal level. You really feel for Sakuno and it really puts you in her shoes. :3

I LOVED this.