Reviews for On a Cross and Arrow
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 9/1
Rarity and Elusive act like the in love version of Rock Lee and Might Gai. Like, is Lee and Gai were in love (bleh!) then they would act just like Elusive and Rarity. That's all I could think of when reading this. I loved this chapter, but it was kinda-maybe-sorta-a lot weird.
Alexino chapter 1 . 7/14
Type your review here.i thot it was amazing
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/19
OH. MY. GOD. PINKIE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL RIGHT TO ME. MUSHROOM AND OLIVE IS MY FAVORITE PIZZA. IM FREAKED OUT NOW...
Jercoho chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I liked it.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
LUV IT
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
First, your characterization is so spot on I can't turn away. You've taken a fun idea and given us the opportunity to roll with it. Good for you!

Second, the fact that the show ended up going with the alternate universe route - this is really amusing to read since you actually weren't too far off the mark.

Third, the only thing genuinely bothering me is that no one seems to realize Fluttershy is female. Basic anatomy and structure - it would be rather obvious. That aside, this is looking good and I am eager to continue reading :)
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Why,a gender-swap fan-fiction. An old favorite of mine. I would love to keep going.

Also, your writing skills are the best I seen in a while. You also posses a great understanding of the Ponies.
Eeveeon1105 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
Wow. Just... Wow. That was amazing. It was well written and very second was worthwhile. I loved this story and... Well, there's not much more I can say huh? I simply cannot imagine what happens now.
BluAsh53 chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
You do know that the cross-eyed MARE mailer's name is DERPY HOOVES?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I Absoulty Loved The Entire Story Five Star's Please Continue The Sequal With Apple Buck
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha I can totally see that happening!
Great work, please continue it in a sequel!
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Loved the story and the ending with the swapping of the letters was also great, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha oh god that chase was hilarious!
Great work!
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha I have been looking forward to this meeting since the first time they saw their doubles, but it was better than expected!
Beware! The Pink-apocalypse draws near! ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Very good work, great story.