Reviews for On a Cross and Arrow
I liked it.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 4/3
LUV IT
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 2/11
First, your characterization is so spot on I can't turn away. You've taken a fun idea and given us the opportunity to roll with it. Good for you!

Second, the fact that the show ended up going with the alternate universe route - this is really amusing to read since you actually weren't too far off the mark.

Third, the only thing genuinely bothering me is that no one seems to realize Fluttershy is female. Basic anatomy and structure - it would be rather obvious. That aside, this is looking good and I am eager to continue reading :)
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Why,a gender-swap fan-fiction. An old favorite of mine. I would love to keep going.

Also, your writing skills are the best I seen in a while. You also posses a great understanding of the Ponies.
Eeveeon1105 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
Wow. Just... Wow. That was amazing. It was well written and very second was worthwhile. I loved this story and... Well, there's not much more I can say huh? I simply cannot imagine what happens now.
BluAsh53 chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
You do know that the cross-eyed MARE mailer's name is DERPY HOOVES?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I Absoulty Loved The Entire Story Five Star's Please Continue The Sequal With Apple Buck
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha I can totally see that happening!
Great work, please continue it in a sequel!
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Loved the story and the ending with the swapping of the letters was also great, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha oh god that chase was hilarious!
Great work!
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha I have been looking forward to this meeting since the first time they saw their doubles, but it was better than expected!
Beware! The Pink-apocalypse draws near! ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Very good work, great story.
AquaticMuffins chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
This is an absolutley amazing fanfic!
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
It feels a bit strange to think that ANYONE (or anypony) would fall in love with themselves... feel a deep connection, yes. Fall in love? No, can't really see that...
marissa rochelle chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I like the book writing with on a cross and arrow I really like it serlously I like it ?