Reviews for On a Cross and Arrow
thebluninja chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
And the disaster wsa much more low-key than I expected. I mean, two Pinkie Pies, I kind of expected something closer to a nuclear armageddon. :p
thebluninja chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Y'know, a tendancy to monologue is usually a sign of impending villain-hood, which doesn't bode well for Rarity.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I totally saw this coming. Honestly, I'm worried for the chapter when Pinkie and her counterpart Berry meet up. It will be a party to end all parties!
thebluninja chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Pinkie Pie is really the Space core ... actually, that makes a disturbing amount of sense. The sunglasses are just an extra-nice smack to the fourth wall. Would that make Luna GLaDOS?
thebluninja chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh thank goodness, this is on FF, so I can actually leave a review. I got here via "The Sweetie Chronicles," so you can thank Wanderer D.
I love how Twilight explains alternate universes. Now all she needs to do is find a way to tell someone (probably Dash) "You're not thinking fourth-dimensionally!"
dayday99990 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hello I have a question o seen a reading on YouTube on this is this what it's based on?
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
That was heart breaking to read. And I face palmed at the end.
Artistic Ane chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I don't know what your status is, but can I just say that it's kinda unfair to give us all a HUGE cliff-hanger like this?

I loved EVERY MINUTE of this! I sincerely hope you decide to continue. (:
Gxmwp chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow
rinpup14 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Such a cute story can't wait 4 more
earthchild3 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Can't wait for the next one
Rosey2222 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
I wish there was a ep of this
Dr.mit chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
You need to put a tm after using a brand name or that brand can sue you really
Darkstar chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Continue continue continue continue continue!
SI chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
You... must... write... more...
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »