Reviews for On a Cross and Arrow
Gemini9506 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
MAN THIS STORY IS SIMPLY AMAZING LOVE IT LOTS :D :D couldn't stop laughing when it came to berry and pinkie hahahahahahahahaha :) :) this story is marvelous and incredible and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Also the apple families accent is so excellently crafted I have no idea how you could keep it consistent in every word Appeljack says that must be very hard. Not to mention when the ponies talk with stuff in their mouth :) Easily the best story I have read in the MLP-FIM section and also one of the best dimension stories I have ever read :p in every chapter there is interesting action going on and it cracks me up every time the fillies outsmart their male-counterparts :D please keep it going with writing stories because you in my book you are an excellent writer :D
annabelle chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I didn't read the last chapter. I did not want to spoil it but I did love this story. My friend recommended it. I loved it to peices.
chase.barnes.9480 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
it was ok but to make it funny and interesting you should make rainbow blitz have a crush on rainbow dash after seeing her and later he is surprised when he finds out it is an alternate him XD just saying
CoJoThom98 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
freaking best mlp fan fic I've read so far!
keade shoma chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
i love your storys
Very Hard chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Please... continue it... I would like to hear more about this... Artemis fellow. -Luna.
marbot457 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
AWWWWW this was sooo cute!
175902345900072 chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
So you introduce the ideas of Rainbow Dash AND Rainbow Blitz being bi-curious, but you never have them talk about it? Gosh! I really wanted to hear more about that!

P.S. I never even noticed what "filly-faker" sounded like until you pointed it out!

-Regis
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
More please i wana see more
D.N chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
This is an absolutely fabulous way to end the fanfic, and this is also one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! And I REAAALLLLLLYYYY want to see it continue!
snowlover1234 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
"There's two Pinkie Pies out there! We've reached that point!" XD LOL
jasminejohnson41 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I love love love this story I can't wait to get started reading whisper in the wind, I hope hope hope twilight gets to meet prince Solaris and dusk gets to meet celestia. Oooo you know what you should do? Redo the episodes in colt version. I am even doing a second dimension story but crossover with rise of the brave tangled dragon. Soon I'm going to post it up.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Aww, Fluttershy's just too cute!

You kinda, um, abused the caps lock in this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2014