Reviews for On a Cross and Arrow
Dr.Indigo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I've been following this story on Equestria Daily since the begining. So glad to finally see it on this site.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
OOOOHHH! This is just too good! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Evowizard25 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Okay, yes, maybe you can ship Elusive and Rarity. It would make sense as well, since they are just so uptight, while Fluttershy and Butterscotch are so shy. HOwever, Applejack and the others shouldn't be shipped together. So, I hope you do these two pairs, and that they work out a way to stay together. I would love that, if not, then I might say this whole thing was a waste of time. I hope you update soon. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Sincerely,

Evo
Moonlight chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
AWESOME.

I liked the Rarity x Elusive part, made me laugh like a maniac.

Was I the first one to finish reading Chapter 5? Ohgawd.

MUST SEE NEXT CHAPTER.
ultra8 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Narcisism thy name is Rarity/Elusive. On the one hand it's kinda sweet, on the other hand it's completely wrecked Twi's plans for leaving without causing anymore problems.

Nicely done.
Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Can't wait for next chapter x3
Evowizard25 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Brilliant story. Though, I'm not into gender swapping, but since this is a different universe, I'll let it slide. Now, I hope Butterscotch and Fluttershy get together. There are perfect for each other (No pun intended.) Please do it, though don't try to match all the others up with their counterparts. That would be stupid. I hope you update soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
ultra8 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Cool story.

A little strange reading it without the image at the begining like the EQ link but a very interesting read none the less.
Doctor Deadpool chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
It makes sense that they would connect with themselves. Now for the elusive Elusive.
Nahilius Ocran Viet Artur chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
enjoyed this story so far. Hope to read more later.
Weatherman chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
I simply love this and I'm looking forward to more chapters very soon pleace I'll get pinkiepie to plead if I must
iPinkNinja chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Uh oh. This can't end well!
Penn-and-Paper chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
I was reading this on Equestria Daily before it came over here-

Loving the premise and the story so far, and I really loved the Dude!Cutie Mark Crusaders. Their interactions with their "sisters" was well written and had me thinking, "Well, I would like my brother better as my sister, I think. I can see how uncomfortable they'd be, though."

3 Diggin' it.

;D Hoping for a fifth chapter soon, yeah?
HomestuckGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011