Reviews for When Will I See You Again
Mystars559 chapter 1 . 1/18
Finally a Caskett story that I actually liked. Castle didn’t ignore his needs and feelings in favor of Kate’s. He wasn’t a pushover nor a doormat. He maintained a healthy sense of self worth. Loving her without losing his identity. Being an equal. This was refreshing and I really enjoyed it.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing and sharing :)
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Lovely one shot! Totally loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
beautiful!
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
awww, i absolutly love the ending! the whole thing in itself was so powerful, i really realy love it!

-Jennie
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
wonderful job.
etakkate chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
you are a wonderful storyteller! thank you for sharing this
Buzzkill34 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Brilliant! Loved how you changed the roles... It was very very refreshing... I would read everything you'd write ya know? :D
SolvedEveryCase chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
sooo gorgeous...keep writing stories like this. loved it, made my night. 3
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved this story! I loved how Rick recognized for his own health he had to change. I loved how that change made Kate realize how much she wanted the old Castle back. I loved how Kate started doing things for Rick the same way Rick used to do for her. I loved how Tyson got into the Picture but Rick protected his family. I loved how Kate internalized her failure to keep him safe. That was the reason she was keeping him at arms length for the longest time. I loved how Jerry was now in the morgue and Rick was in a coma.

I loved how Kate sat day after day talking to him telling him that she loved him and to come back to her. Thanks for writing this story.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Fantastic story! Love the happy ending! Thanks!:)
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I can't tell you how happy I am that you are now writing Castle fic - This was amazing! I could totally see it happening like this. Castle pulling away, Kate realizing what she's missing, and BAM 3XK to the Caskett rescue. Thanks for an awesome read!
M chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow, I really liked this story...

First angsty, but a great ending.

And it brought me to tears ;)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow. This was painful to read, but the ending rocked.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sad and sweet and redemption at the end - what more can a person want. This was lovely - truly.