Reviews for Gone Fishing
diana chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
do more this is very funny and good!
MagicalEspionage chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awwwwwww love it soooo much! Cute little Cammie
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
very cute!
Sav001 AgentSilk chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Favorite part of this was the pinky promise! :D

OH!

Can you so a scene of Cammie in Gallagher like when she is older (16 year old)
and she does a pinky promise with Joe (She doesn't remember him at all, because they thought it would be safer for her to believe that Joe wasn't alive, so they gave her some memory tea) anyway she makes a deal with Solomon that if he doesn't tell anyone about her secret...(that she still has the gray stuffed cat, because no-one even her mom or aunt don't know she still has it) that she would do a class video with him, for the new students.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
THis is amazing. I love reading stories about how Cammie and Joe must have met before. I'd always wondered. He's Matthew's best friend and Rachel's and Abby's friend do why hadn't Cammie recognized him? Do you know any other stories like that?
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
omg. this is adorable. i love it. i can't believe that mat isn't really alive in the book. can't wait for the sixth book to come out...can you?
gryffindorrk chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Loved it!
guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
love
yay chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I think that my favorite part was the pinkey promise and the silverware. This was lovely, and I'd definitely be interested in more like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
love it! 3 make another story like this. pleaseee? :))
QuayJaquelinXeomaraZendaya chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved it! I think if you but the memory in italics, it might have made it a little less confusing in the switch. My favorite part is all of it, of course!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it! please continue writing! :)
FictionFree chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really really loved this. All of it. Usually, when I comment, I make the author feel special. That's cause they deserve it. Sounds to me like you don't need the extra support from your fans ;) You are an amazing writer. I practically fell in love with your version of GG3. I felt kind of...addicted to your writing. haha. This one-shot didn't help me with that either. Anyways, keep writing. I used to think I was a pretty good writer. Now that I read your work, I feel like an ameteur all over again :P

Don't give up on your writing even if the series ends and stuff.

Forever and Always,

Me
Sophiai chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So cute!

I loved :)
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it! Adding to my favorites list.