Reviews for Second Chances
Diet Coke Addict chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Karina is an interesting addition. Flirtatious story. I love that. The more banter the better. Thank you.
Diet Coke Addict chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love this story and the beautiful way you write. Thank you.
CupCakeyyy chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
This was already my second time that I've read this Story and to be honest..it gets better everytime.. if that's even possible xD This Story is just too cute! xD I love Harry and Draco 3 Please update :) PLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE
twinmomma chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Such a great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
InkedBaby chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
Honestly, this story was amazing, up until the mpreg. It just ruins it for me, it doesn't make any sense at all, you mentioned previously in the story something about having to alter insides for it to happen, and it just doesn't fit. The rest of the story is brilliant, and I was and probably still am going to favorite, I honestly loved it, but that just killed it. You should put a warning in the summary, seriously. I'm just dissapointed. I couldn't read anything past that announcement.
Anyway, aside from my pickiness, I loved your plot. Draco with a daughter is just really sweet and endearing to me. Theres another story on here with Dracos lottle girl being named Karina, i dont know which was first, but theyre both great. Usualy i dont like stories with kids at all, but aomethig about him with a little gorl is just too sweet. At first I was skeptical of her mother coming back, but I really like where you took it, I love how Felix played into everything, it was really great.
I love how you wrote Harry. He's just all mysterious and perfect, a lot of times characterization in stories are off and you just have to read through it because you like the plot, but this story was really good in both aspects. Anyway. I love the idea if Second Chances. I'm still a little confused as too his drive to open it, but it really doesn't matter in the scheme I guess. I really enjoyed this. I love Hermione and George in this. I honestly find stories with no Fred so horrible sad, but you did a good job of balencing that and keeping George sane. So yeah, in all this was great, I really enjoyed it.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Eh, not sure how much I like a kid being brought into this. Especially if she's not Harry's. Unless Draco adopted her?
lets make a scene chapter 26 . 4/10/2013
So I read this story quite some time ago and I kept thinking about it so I searched and searched and then I realized I had favorited it to start with. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm just a big fan now as I was then. This is my favorite Harry/Draco story.
W und W chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Very beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it and I absolutely loved Karina. She was very sweet.
Relimez chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
(Sorry I'm too lazy to sign in-) But this story was too marvelous not to leave a review. I loved it! And I'm really glad to see you're still adding little snippets to it- because those cute little things are always welcome.

I was hoping if you could write a chapter, which, let's face it, will be 90 percent smut. I really loved how you had Draco react to Harry speaking in Parseltongue, so I wanted to ask if you could write a bedroom scene focused mostly on it. (And, if you wanted to write a small addition to it, you could have Harry say ridiculous things, like a bunch of female names, in Parseltongue and after Draco got off, Harry could tease him for being straight; or even Harry hissing, "Fried chicken. Bath towels. Closet space," in Parseltongue and Draco getting off to that. Oh geeze that would be hilarious.)

Again, amazing story, and those are just suggestions, so feel free not to write them.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I LIKE YOUR STORY
DameDitta chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
the fact that you fully admit doing this chapter mainly for the smut makes me love you so much more! draco topping harry was something ive been waiting for for ages and you didnt disappoint
DameDitta chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
awww good luck karina, ravenclaw should be proud! hot sex sense as per usual and amazing 2 announcements at the end! loved this story so much.
DameDitta chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
too cute! amazing journey! i know theres a couple more chapters but this is the end of the main story and what a beautiful love story it was 3 3
DameDitta chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
awww matthew and elizabeth 3
sext rominone time 3
and a declaration of love 3
DameDitta chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
you brilliant brilliant author!
you are truly amazing and cruel for making me go on this heartbreaking, romantic, dramatic horny journey!

everytime i read a chapter i think to myself 'bitch aint gonna be able to top this' (no offence in the word bitch, kinda my thing) and then you do, i thought the last chapter was the pure peak of this story but oh no, out of nowhere you turn it on its head.

No i love JK rowling, she is our queen after all but if someone else had to create this world and the characters other than her it would have to be you... i simply can;t praise you enough! ive been awake all night completely hooked! i know the last 7 chapters are going to take me on a whole new emotional journey and im so excited yet all good things must come to an end, as those this story! can not wait to see how this pans out. sorry for the creepy obsessed longarse review but you NEED to know how incredible you are!