Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Re:Puzzle of Truth
Safire Ranmako chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Okay, KH: DDD has been out for at least three months. When are you getting the next chapter out already?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This was a great chapter and it was also nicely enjoyable! I have a question though: will Figment and Elliot learn Maru's real identity? Will they be mad when they find out? And what secret is Iso hiding?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Awesome battle scenes! But, who are these people with the Tentacruel masks?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
You portrayed everything from The Rescuers perfectly! You're really hood at this! Keep it up!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I loved this chapter! It's also amazing how Lucario is back!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Man did you know that your author's notes are funny like heck? Lol!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Awesome chapter! You really portrayed Ash really well! Will Ash eventually get better at sword fighting?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Wow! You really planned everything out smoothly didn't ya?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I'm really starting to like Figment! He's a really funny OC you made! He made me laugh so hard I annoyed my brothers! Lol!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Whoa! Will Ash and Pikachu be alright?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and I especially liked the part with Vertex! She sounds like a cool Porygon2! Will we see her in later chapters maybe?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow...this chapter was seriously good! I'm really enjoying this a lot! Keep up the good work!
The Agent of Mystery chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
DUDE. YOU ARE AWESOME.

Really, this is one of the best storys I've read. It seemed like just another standard KH cross-over at first, but you have a unique writing stile that makes this stand out.

Also, I have one question. Will Team Rocket be in this fic? You mentioned they were in Nightsky City, but you didn't say what happened to them...
psychicshipping chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
YEAH! ISO IS PURIFIED! But poor Ash is still suspended in his dive dream. :( I can't wait until Ash gets his keyblade! More to the point I can't wait to read Sora's and Riku's reactions.
unknown chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
love how you put shadow pokemon into the story hope to see more soon