Reviews for Live Hard
HawthornSword chapter 12 . 4/29
So, yeah, very different from all other Teen Wolf stories I've read, and I love that. I hope you continue it. :)
HawthornSword chapter 1 . 4/28
So far this is a very different style from pretty much every other teen wolf fanfic, or most any fanfic, I've ever read. I am intrigued. And I'll admit that my first thought of how to describe Lucette would be 'delightfully abrasive'. Which is my favorite kind of person. Looking forward to more. :)
Regin chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I Like, I lust, I love!Please Update Soon!

P.S - I find this fiction stimulating then most the word plays and psychological games Lucinda is playing with Derek is keeping me entertained, I kinda hope if these two get together it will be a slow burn of dramatic proportion. I always found Derek a little bit lacking when it comes to his character no one really challenges him. (well except maybe Stiles and Braeden but they are a bit bland)
LazyPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Wow I really like your story so far, makes me wonder why you don't have a million reviews and favs and whatevers :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Well, I was really hoping for some smut (I mean really really), but well done. This was a vey good story. I like her plan to clear his name at the end :) And your Jennifer plot. Very well done :) :)
Giannabruscato22 chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Are they going to end up together
jigokumamono chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
One of the best stories on Teen Wolf I've read so far!Lucette is really a unique character,not changing her personality just cause Derek is a sexy piece of ass,and her way of handling things cracks me 's so obvious there's sexual tension between them,and I honestly was nearly clinging on my screen waiting for Derek to grab her and fuck her brains out(pardon the language) any minute when they had their multiple arguments.I admit I was cursing like hell when it didn't happen,but it also got me excited even more for what's to come ,and I loooove her gay friend!
dragonryder622 chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Sooo amazing, like usual! Lol. Gosh, it was wierd reading this and not having Lucette and Derek try to rip each other's genitals out constantly. Awk. Lol.

And I could totally imagine Derek being squeamish at the tree rape scene...I am too, and I love that movie!

I want some more arguing...cause it's like passion, and passion leads to viscious fucking...against walls, trees, get the picture I'm trying to paint, right?

Can't wait for more, like always!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. I think that the interplay between Derek and Lucette was more intriguing. I like the whole chess analogy and I found much of your dialogue witty and it definitely made me laugh when you remarked about high heels ;) Can't wait for more, EK!
Caelig chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Fantastic as always :). Sorry i have't reviewed, but i honestly didn't feel like it in your last few. I liked them all though, don't take it as a criticism, but reviewing every chapter can be a bit tedious when you enjoy each and every one. This one though, i loved the back and forth between them, it was interesting for me to see them get a bunch out in the open like that.

Hope you get the next one out soon and thanks for writing this story, i truly enjoy it.
dragonryder622 chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Holy fuck. That was seriously one of the most intnse chapters I think I've read in this story. Seriously. I love the fact that Lucette and Derek want to rip each other apart all the time...methinks this might lead to some really agressive, rough sex when they finally get it on...which I feel and hope is gonna happen sometime soon! Waiting for the next chapter(as always!)
dragonryder622 chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
How the crap does this story only have 23 reviews? It's a fucking goldmine of awesome-ness. But whatever, I say keep the wealth to ourselves! Can't wait for more, cause this is amazing(durh)
Egyptian Kiss chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Very interesting chapter. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next. EK!
dragonryder622 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Awww nuggets. Is that whole thing gonna go down with Derek becoming the Alpha, and THEN him and Lucette are gonna fuck hardcore? Cause that is something I really wanna read! Can't wait for more!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I really, really am enjoying this story, even if I'm unfamiliar with someone with Lucette's personality. I love Derek, though I wish there was more sexual tension of the intentional kind- though I suppose all good things come in time. I look forward to more soon. Please update ASAP, EK!