Reviews for Live Hard
Giannabruscato22 chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Are they going to end up together
jigokumamono chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
One of the best stories on Teen Wolf I've read so far!Lucette is really a unique character,not changing her personality just cause Derek is a sexy piece of ass,and her way of handling things cracks me 's so obvious there's sexual tension between them,and I honestly was nearly clinging on my screen waiting for Derek to grab her and fuck her brains out(pardon the language) any minute when they had their multiple arguments.I admit I was cursing like hell when it didn't happen,but it also got me excited even more for what's to come ,and I loooove her gay friend!
dragonryder622 chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Sooo amazing, like usual! Lol. Gosh, it was wierd reading this and not having Lucette and Derek try to rip each other's genitals out constantly. Awk. Lol.

And I could totally imagine Derek being squeamish at the tree rape scene...I am too, and I love that movie!

I want some more arguing...cause it's like passion, and passion leads to viscious fucking...against walls, trees, matresses...you get the picture I'm trying to paint, right?

Can't wait for more, like always!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. I think that the interplay between Derek and Lucette was more intriguing. I like the whole chess analogy and I found much of your dialogue witty and it definitely made me laugh when you remarked about high heels ;) Can't wait for more, EK!
Caelig chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Fantastic as always :). Sorry i have't reviewed, but i honestly didn't feel like it in your last few. I liked them all though, don't take it as a criticism, but reviewing every chapter can be a bit tedious when you enjoy each and every one. This one though, i loved the back and forth between them, it was interesting for me to see them get a bunch out in the open like that.

Hope you get the next one out soon and thanks for writing this story, i truly enjoy it.
dragonryder622 chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Holy fuck. That was seriously one of the most intnse chapters I think I've read in this story. Seriously. I love the fact that Lucette and Derek want to rip each other apart all the time...methinks this might lead to some really agressive, rough sex when they finally get it on...which I feel and hope is gonna happen sometime soon! Waiting for the next chapter(as always!)
dragonryder622 chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
How the crap does this story only have 23 reviews? It's a fucking goldmine of awesome-ness. But whatever, I say keep the wealth to ourselves! Can't wait for more, cause this is amazing(durh)
Egyptian Kiss chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Very interesting chapter. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next. EK!
dragonryder622 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Awww nuggets. Is that whole thing gonna go down with Derek becoming the Alpha, and THEN him and Lucette are gonna fuck hardcore? Cause that is something I really wanna read! Can't wait for more!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I really, really am enjoying this story, even if I'm unfamiliar with someone with Lucette's personality. I love Derek, though I wish there was more sexual tension of the intentional kind- though I suppose all good things come in time. I look forward to more soon. Please update ASAP, EK!
dragonryder622 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Goddammit. Can they just fuck each other's brains out and be down with it already? It's getting annoying have to read about their sexual angst :\ But in the best way, cause this story is EPIC
Caelig chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Very well done and I'm excited to keep reading :). Also i have one question. What happened to the pins in her? did i miss a line saying they came out or are they still there? Sorry if you said this in the chapter, i probably missed it then.
Persephone Price chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
This. Is. So. Good.

Honestly, your writing is without a doubt at a professional level. Your grammar and vocab are wonderful. You do a great job describing people's quirks and habits, and a lot of times I'll read something (I can't think of an exact instance, sorry...) and think to myself, "Ohh I know exactly what she's talking about."

Also, the way you describe the physical trials Lucette is experiencing (i.e. the wound), is very powerful and grotesque in the best possible way. I actually winced while reading it, which is something any other story on this site has yet to accomplish.

I like Lucette. If you hadn't given her any backstory, I probably wouldn't have liked her as much - I'd have been inclined to think that she was a little too prickly for her own good, but you've made it clear that she's had a hard life and therefore her attitude is justifiable.

The only criticism I can make (and this is only if I'm trying to think of something - anything - to improve this already fantastic story) is that the medical terms can be a little much at times. I understand that this is a main focus of the story (and obviously something that you're very passionate about), but, as an average person with an average medical knowledge, some points can seem a tad verbose and confusing.

But all in all, this is a really, really, excellent story - by far one of the best I've read in this fandom. It's a shame that it doesn't have more reviews, because it's obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into this. Haha that's why I'm leaving such a long one - this is the longest review I've ever left. But you deserve a lot of feedback for such a great story...

Anyway, enough of my rambling... I really love this, and I hope you can update soon! :-)
DeeDark chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Hello, I must say that I truly love this story. The chapters are long and detailed, the characters are completely in character, and your OC is fabulous. The interaction between Derek and Lucette is great and with just enough UST. I eagerly wait a new chapter to find out what happens next.
dragonryder622 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Motherfucker! The unresolved sexual tension between these two is KILLING me! Can't they just fuck already and get on with their lives?