Reviews for Ride of Your Life
Someone chapter 8 . 6/9
You are one of my favorite writers and this is an amazing fic.. I think I'ver read this like 5 times already.. it would be nice if you could finish this story.. no pressure it's just that this is like the only fic I've found with this ship and your writing is so good.. keep up with your fantastic work ! :D
tantantaaaaan chapter 8 . 5/24
Really love your story ** but you should finish it . it's like the only fanfic of this :c and and its soooo gooood and i wanna know whats gonna happen D:
What? This is like my favorite ship please tell me you'll update soon? Pretty pleeease? With Mandi on top? (See what I did there?)
daniela.sophie.9 chapter 8 . 3/30
I absolutely love your story and the pairing.
You should REALLY REALLY think about updating.
I can understand when you're busy or whatever but it would be freaking awesome if you'd finish that story. ;D
tylerous chapter 8 . 1/31
ohshit man! amazing story i love this pairing af
damn, hell in the morning when they wake up? or...
update !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I'm absolutely loving this but terrified that Mandi's going to freak and ruin everything again *bites nails nervously* please update!
Interested Fan chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! The ending of this chapter is killing me! Need more...please.
Me chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Is this story going to be updated? Cause I am very interested in how it turns out.
Prince Briar chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Prince briar chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Oh. My god. Please, please please update this! There is such a shortage of mean girls 2 fanfiction, you wouldn't even believe it. Legitimately, this is the only one I've been able to find. And it is in my top two fanfictions. Like, ever. So please please update because this story is amazing and this couple is so freaking PERFECT. also, if you have lost access to your account, please get back to me. My id is prince briar. Please update! I shall PM you as well.
3 -echo
kamonwan9952 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
holy-shit arhg! love it
i just wanted to comment on all the chapters and tell you how awesome and cute they were damn!
i just love these two so freaking much like, why havent i found this before?! this story is so good and i just more and more
well its been like 2 yrs since ur last update..XD but i do hope u can upload a new chappie ':p its just so fraking amazing
I cant wait for the next chapter and omgogmgog jo and madis morning shit! and the confession with madi being hot and all dauymm 3
A'dc chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Update soon I love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
okay write more!
thatzeldafan67h chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Secret girl12 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
This story is AMAZING! You've got to continue I'm dying to know what happens next!