Reviews for Here For You
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 65 . 7/9/2013
awwwwww poor Charlie, telling her all those lovley things to her and was about to pop thequestion, theen Tonks decides to drop in...AGGGHHHHH-_-

Can't wait for the next one!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 64 . 7/9/2013
Super!
a very sad chapter:(
Wish I had their love, it's so powerful...
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 63 . 7/9/2013
awww poor Charlie.:( hope Bill is ok
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 61 . 7/9/2013
it was great!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 60 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwwww another amazing chapter!
Love them 2 so much, and he loves her even after the scar.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 57 . 7/9/2013
Awww one of my favourite chapters!
It was all cute, the pkart with ""Don't ever be sorry for loving me, and don't ever stop. Just – " She broke off and looked down at the warm afghan she had become accustomed to lately.

"Just what?" Charlie asked curiously, cocking his head as he stared at the witch's down-turned head. Amy took a breath and looked up at him, a faint smile making its way across her face.

"Just hold me," That was so adorable! Love Amy and Charlie.
I admire their deep love for each other
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 56 . 7/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 55 . 7/8/2013
Awwwwww they saved her finally!:D
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 54 . 7/8/2013
SHE IS NOT DEAD!
CHARLIE;( HE REALLY DOES LOVE HER.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 52 . 7/8/2013
Oh no:( I feel sorry for Amy and Charlie they are both in pain.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 51 . 7/8/2013
AMAZING CHAPTER:D
glad they made up.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 46 . 7/8/2013
WOW!
There first real argument...well it is Amy's decision and he should respect it. They should fight together ;)
Hope they work things out.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 45 . 7/8/2013
Aww that was the sweetest chapter ever. I feel sorry for the weasleys, they are good people but get treated like dirt.
"Charlie Weasley, Moore couldn't give me anything because everything I could ever want is right here in my arms. You're my everything, and I couldn't care less if you were a Weasley, a Malfoy, or a freakin' flubberworm. All I care about is that you love me just as much as I love you, and you do love me, right? Because that's all I will ever need you to give me. All I need from you is for you to tell me you love me."
That is the most adorable-st line you have ever wrote! I choked up with emotion when I read this;)
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »