Reviews for Here For You
Stormtrooper chapter 37 . 10/10/2012
heheh Pigfarts! I see what you did there!;D I love AVPM
earthlover8815 chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
Is it kind of sad that I was refreshing my "favorites" page all night Sunday waiting? XD Glad you updated and I'm so happy with this chapter! I'm still amazed that you can write this wonderful story PLUS all of the student crap of school (really, APUSH? ick...) My feels are back and going strong! :D
And good luck with your test!
Evanescencefan97 chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter once again! I like the fact that we get to see the more emotional side of Charlie as he seems such a strong character. Not that he's weak for being upset about Amy, because I think I would be pretty upset if my lived one was tortured and almost killed. Yeah, please update soon and I apologise for the rather long review.
- Rachel
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
very good please keep going!
hogwartswonderland chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
YES! He found her!I loved this chapter!
GoldenGyrfalcon chapter 55 . 10/9/2012
I finished Mark of Athena. OMG THE END! ARRRRGGGHH! SO GOOD! OH, and Im so happy Charlie finally got Amy back!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 55 . 10/8/2012
O _ O *smiles* You wouldn't happen to mind if I beat the bloody hell outta Avery do you? - Cause he deserves it.
danceegirl92 chapter 55 . 10/8/2012
Yay! you updated...so glad she's safe now...was avery obsessed with her or something and that's why he lied? he didn't want charlie to be relieved? Mark of Athena is ridiculous! (and by that i mean ridiculously awesome...my favorite of the series :)
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 54 . 10/6/2012
Oh no! I hope Amy really isn't dead and I hope Charlie doesn't die either due to super irrational, but totally justifiable behavior D:
Evanescencefan97 chapter 54 . 10/3/2012
You are evil! Don't think I'm going to be able to survive with an once a week update- if I had it my way, there's be new chapters every hour! Can't wait till Monday here in England and can't wait to see what happens next.
- Rachel
Weasleytwins12 chapter 54 . 10/2/2012
Nooo! Amy can't be dead! Let Charlie be happy!
BookyGurl chapter 54 . 10/1/2012
If she actually died, we can't be friends. Update ASAP please!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 54 . 9/30/2012
You better not have killed her off ._. or we're gonna have a talk.

That was too predictable that you'd try to kill her off, like any other author who tries to throw in surprises. I really don't mean to sound rude or anything but that just makes Amy more of a damsel-in-distress, and that is not part of her personality.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 54 . 9/30/2012
omg such an emotional chapter! noooooooooooooooooooooooooo amy can't be dead please let her live!
ashleybett chapter 54 . 9/30/2012
I know damn well she isn't dead. You wouldn't ever dare to end a romance story like that, no other does.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »