Reviews for Here For You
myversionofevents chapter 81 . 10/7/2014
Oh my Merlin. What is up with my brain? I binge read thus amazing story in one day-yeah, I know right?-only to realise when mum called me for dinner at seven that I hadn't done anything at all since I got up (at 9 in the morning, might I add) except read this and eat coco pops out of the box... I feel kind of strange now. But seriously this story is 100% amazing! I love Chamy so much and I honestly can't wait for more. I think I cried more at your version of Tonks and Remus' deaths than at JKR's - and that is saying something. Please keep up this amazing story, I've got so much enjoyment out of it and it's made me laugh alot.
Yours in fanfictioning,
Maria
P.S. I figured you deserved an extra long review for an 81 chapter story
xXWinterRoseXx chapter 81 . 8/25/2014
I seriously love this story. I think that it is my first Charlie/OC one and I was pleasantly surprised.
I discovered it last week and it entertained me for quite a few days. ;)
However, I must admit that I am a little disappointed that nothing changed when it came to the deaths of the Battle of Hogwarts. I believe in the so-called Butterfly Effect and I thought that Amy's presence would have consequences. Especially when she founded her own Order branch. I mean, so many new characters joined the battle and not one of the people that died (Fred, Tonks, Remus etc.) could have been saved? Or others killed because they helped one of the Americans out? By the way, I was soo certain (okay, not really) that she would call them Order of the Dragon...due to Charlie's love for them and the fact that dragons are simply awesome. xDD
Oh well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hope Amy doesn't forget to inform her Muggle friends that she is still alive and kicking. But then again, I do love anxiety and I'm certain Amy would get an earful...
But I still wonder about one thing. Did she really go into battle with a dress and high heels? She couldn't change it into something else via magic? Or did I miss the part where she did?
Sorry, I just found the image very amusing, if not a little confusing.
Well, update soon.

Greetings
Rose
FlooJo chapter 81 . 8/2/2014
hello!
I found this story yesterday and just couldn't stop reading it!
I love Amy, and I must say you've brought me close to tears in the last few chapters. When Bridgette died...
And Fred... But the bunch of Americans all made me laugh at the end though.
When Amy left for America, I admit I was very annoyed, but I understand that you had to do it...
And I love Charlie so much, you wrote him so well!
Can I just say you are an amazing writer and, yeah, I just loved this story.
Really glad that its not over yet ;P
Btw, I can't believe you met the starkids! I'm so very extremely jealous you can't even imagine. Every time you made a starkid reference in your story I like beamed like a total weirdo :P
O chapter 81 . 7/29/2014
Nice story
sweetshif994 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Oh my goodness this story is just over 3 years old! I love how Charlie and Amy have gotten together again. Please don't have an abrupt Epilogue! There much more of their relationship to be explored :)
ashleybett chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
HATED IT? HOW COULD I HAVE HATED IT? You're supposed to be very rickety after a war.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Wow? Did they have sex in the tower? And anyway I thought that was amazing, Amy wasn't OOC because she just lost people she loved so did Charlie..ahh can't wait to see what happens next, Charlie will finally get to propose:D. Yess I remember that chapter when they said goodbye to each other good times not;). And congrats on your over 400,000 words! Amazing chapter...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Such an incredible chapter! I absolutely love the ending! Can't wait to read more of it!
deant33 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
I can't believe we're so close to the end, it feels like the end of an era. If I don't review the last chapter, I want to thank (and curse, sort of ) you for getting me into fanfiction over 2 years ago. This story will always hold a special place in my only my writing was half as good as yours :p
LieuDrake chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
To quote captain america: [Pigfarts...] I understood that reference.
grimmyneko chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
I cannot handle the cuteness of their relationship _ oh and thanks a lot btw...I'm bruised with a possibly cracked rib from my longboard and here I am laughing at your story. It hurts. A lot.
LieuDrake chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Yay! Starkid!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 80 . 7/22/2014
What a very sad chapter:( Can't wait for the next one:D
ForgeandGred4Ever chapter 80 . 7/21/2014
Excited for the next chapter! (:
BurnedSpy chapter 80 . 7/21/2014