Reviews for Here For You
O chapter 81 . 7/29/2014
Nice story
sweetshif994 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Oh my goodness this story is just over 3 years old! I love how Charlie and Amy have gotten together again. Please don't have an abrupt Epilogue! There much more of their relationship to be explored :)
ashleybett chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
HATED IT? HOW COULD I HAVE HATED IT? You're supposed to be very rickety after a war.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Wow? Did they have sex in the tower? And anyway I thought that was amazing, Amy wasn't OOC because she just lost people she loved so did Charlie..ahh can't wait to see what happens next, Charlie will finally get to propose:D. Yess I remember that chapter when they said goodbye to each other good times not;). And congrats on your over 400,000 words! Amazing chapter...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
Such an incredible chapter! I absolutely love the ending! Can't wait to read more of it!
deant33 chapter 81 . 7/25/2014
I can't believe we're so close to the end, it feels like the end of an era. If I don't review the last chapter, I want to thank (and curse, sort of ) you for getting me into fanfiction over 2 years ago. This story will always hold a special place in my only my writing was half as good as yours :p
LieuDrake chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
To quote captain america: [Pigfarts...] I understood that reference.
grimmyneko chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
I cannot handle the cuteness of their relationship _ oh and thanks a lot btw...I'm bruised with a possibly cracked rib from my longboard and here I am laughing at your story. It hurts. A lot.
LieuDrake chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Yay! Starkid!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 80 . 7/22/2014
What a very sad chapter:( Can't wait for the next one:D
ForgeandGred4Ever chapter 80 . 7/21/2014
Excited for the next chapter! (:
BurnedSpy chapter 80 . 7/21/2014
update asap
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 80 . 7/21/2014
Yay you updated again! Soo incredibly good! Soo sad about everyone that died, I feel right now they're all just in shock and the grieving will come later on! Keep up the good work and please don't make the wait too long!
Gemmortia chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
OMG this was amazing... I read the whole thing in a day... AHHHH! :) Please keep writing. I think I love you! this is just too awesome.
10101010011 chapter 79 . 7/19/2014
To quote Charlie Weasley, "What the hell was that?"
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »