Reviews for Here For You
Evanescencefan97 chapter 53 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter! I'm sorry to hear you're failing one of your classes, happy birthday to your dad and Amy better be found soon or I'm going to cry! No seriously, I do cry at fanfiction sometimes! Please update soon because I love this chapter, story, Amy and Charlie.

- Rachel
Being A Wallflower chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
This is a really good start! It's nice to see a longer story once in a while. As I am a fan of canon, I thought I wouldn't like it that you included things like Flitwick retiring, but you managed to work around it so that it is generally canon! Keep writing :)
BookyGurl chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
You suck. But the chapter was good. She better be found soon or I'm going to get pissed. Please update ASAP please!
GoldenGyrfalcon chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
You're brilliant at writting, you have no idea how eager I was for this story to continue. Unfortunatly for me, you are also brilliant at creating cliff-hangers! Arrrghh, I'm gonna die of anitcipation! Please update soon!
Alicia Spinnet chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
YOU UPDATED! :D I'm so glad! I can't wait to find out what happens to Amy...and I thought this chapter was perfect. I was scared that you might hurry to the part where they eventually find Amy, but you wrote this really well! Thanks for updating...please update soon!
earthlover8815 chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
ERWTOUYGIOSEHTISUOERHTEOEITH BIGOBGISHTG ASDFGHJKL WHAT THE HELL? I mean it was an awesome chapter as always but HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE IT THERE? Is it bad that I'm liking this strike because then you can update more? I don't care, just keep going!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 52 . 9/18/2012
i love this chapter its really good! please keep going !love how you brought in the Wyman family and charlie's point of view! can't wait for more!
LauBau chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
it's going really well!
Alicia Spinnet chapter 51 . 9/15/2012
AHH that polot twist was epic! I love your story and hope you update soon! :D
earthlover8815 chapter 51 . 9/14/2012
WHY MUST YOU HAVE THAT CLIFF HANGER ENDING? WHY? I MEAN THE WHOLE CHAPTER WAS GREAT AND EVERYTHING (they always are) BUT NOW YOU HAVE ME FEELING ALL THE FEELS AND WORRYING ABOUT THE ANGST THAT'S GOING TO BE COMING AND JUST... BLEH!
Anywho, long story short, awesome chapter, intense ending and UPDATE IMMEDITLEY SO I CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

PS- you're awesome :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 51 . 9/14/2012
really good! please keep on going! I hope it wasn't the filthy werewolf greyback! anyways good work keep it up can't wait for more
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 50 . 9/10/2012
really good go on!
hogwartswonderland chapter 50 . 9/10/2012
Personally, it would still have happened. Charlie is right. But I can see why Amy is distraught. Can't wait for more!
BookyGurl chapter 49 . 9/4/2012
Really good:) Update ASAP please!
BookyGurl chapter 48 . 9/4/2012