Reviews for Here For You
Guest chapter 78 . 2/19/2014
...
thenightowl57 chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
Ive been waiting for the battle so long I cant believe it is actually here omg im going to just... arggghh
WalkingInAWinterWonderlandxx chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
Ahhhhhhh the cliff hanger. Just damn it! Chamy feels and the reunion must hapen! I've this whole book in a day. All 78 freaking chapters; my god.. you're an AMAZEBALLS WRITER. ASDFGHJKL
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
OMG I can't believe you just left us hanging like that! What an incredible chapter! I love how Charlie is jealous of Thomas! Keep it up and please update soon!
coldbutgettingwarmer chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
Update faster please I'm begging you
MemoirsofaLostCause chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
I don't know what i was expecting. They were away from each other for nine months. They hadn't talked in nine months. She got a few impromptu check-ins and updates from Tonks and Lupin, but that was it. And then she sees him. Then nothing. Then war. I mean so much can happen in one month— nine months is like a lifetime for them. And it makes me excited because what if she saves his life tonight or what if he loses his life tonight? All because of those nine months? Who knows how ready for combat he is? Or she is? I mean it's impossible to say that they haven't changed in nine months. What if he can't kill? What if she chokes up when she sees Avery? Nine months. She was out of the reign of terror for mine months— she reigned terror for nine months. Is she ready to be thrown into the midst of war? All over again? Is he actually going to be less of a prat and let her help or is he going to lecture her? Have they matured in the nine months away? I'm really anxious. For both of them.
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cruel fate, cruel destiny, cruel (yet wonderful) author! XD Why, oh why did the chapter have to stop now?
It was AWSOME! Can't wait for more! XD
LadyThunderstorm chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
I literally squealed when I saw that you had wrote another chapter.
Where the hell were you, girl?
Anyway, I'm going to be restless until Amy talks to Charlie.
I'm not kidding.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 78 . 2/17/2014
Excuse me, DO NOT KILL CHARLIE OR AMY! Long time no see...loved it! Next chapter please ann soon...
juliptree chapter 78 . 2/16/2014
Oh my god! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story! Please don't kill Amy! You'll rip my heart out and also Charlie's. Please consider my plea! Whelp thank you for this brilliant update you've graced us with! It was truly wonderful and so cute how neither Charlie nor Amy could move because of the shock and fear but you know still! Bloody fantastic chapter by the way! Update again soon! Please! And consider what I said previously about not killing Amy please!
maxine mcgonnagall chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I sense a spark of romance already with Charlie and Amy. Can't wait until she meets the Trio.
kaylafig chapter 77 . 2/7/2014
Update soon please! I need to know what happens next!
FallenSlayer17 chapter 77 . 1/29/2014
you must update soon please! i love your story it has made me laugh and cry and many other emotions i'm pretty i yelled at it at times too so please update i cannot wait for amy's and charlies reunion will there be a dramatic entrance for the american OOTP? will charlie ever propose? please update so i can know.
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter
FS