Reviews for What have I gotten myself into
Whoo123 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
The fight scene was pretty decent for a first try, well I'm assuming it's a first try since you said this was your first fic. and the old guy... pretty suspicious. And for the preview... You're such a tease :))) especially since you haven't updated for a long time.I'll be waiting for the next one :D Update soon!
Whoo123 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
And once again I'm amused with Myhrra's personality XD
Whoo123 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Dan seems nice. I might like him but who know what would happen in later chapters. And about what to call Heath well... I have no idea either XD
Whoo123 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I'm really amused with Myhrra's personality XD Good chapter again
Whoo123 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I noticed that you keep forgetting to put a line break or is that intentional? But other than that nice chap :)
Whoo123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cool start dude :)
KaleXerxas chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I can't wait for the next update :o... Sorry I just started playing Avalon Code myself and I'm on Chapter 11... 3 Really starting to hate dungeons... But anyways. I like it! Can't wait for the next update until then I'ma get lost in this dungeon again like a bawss 3
AnwarLuver203203 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Heya! I just wanted to say I really like your story; it's totally funny and cute! Please continue writing it! I'm excited for the next chapter, but a little confused. Is Myrah a completely different character, or is she stuck inside Tia's body? Whatever it is, this story is, like, so awesome! The only thing I would ask you to work on would be the scene changes. I've noticed that whenever you do a scene change it happens right after a faint. Please try not to use that tactic too much, alright? Anyhow, happy writing! _
LolRandomReader chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
:O Le Gasp! Well the old guy creeped me out lots xD pls continue to write this I really like what's going on so far. and I'm excited of when tia and the others will meet myhrra!
MikaFika chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
i really like your story , update soon
xMelancholicAngel chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This is very interesting :3 Didn't expect her to get captured by the Waissen Empire.