Reviews for A Silent Promise
themfreedom chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Dear,Sydnee :]

Recently I have read your fanfic , and I want to say that it is really great!
Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on Fanrus website ( /)
I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.
Starsgoblue91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Loved it! 3 3 aaw, the end was so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
when I read that part of the book I told Sebastion HE was disgusting
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this story is lovely! its so full of sad, and grieve but most of all full of love, bonding love between them, is so beautiful! this fic has touch my heart! I think is awesome! thanks for writing something beautiful about this boys, its amazing! I'm so amuse by you! sending all my admiration, love, rei!
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was sweet how it was both Jalec and Malec. I liked it. :) Good job.
324b21nothing chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
you are a fantastic writer! i still love magnus though. hehe
Jexany chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow, this is really lovely. You're right that such a scene is missing in the books and you did a great job. There are a lot of emotions in it, but it's not overdone at all. Especially the end is great, I think.

There are only two little things: Why are they in central park? They should be somewhere in or around Alicante. And second: I'm quite sure that Jace wasn't at the funeral, but I could be wrong.

But the story is awesome nontheless. I hope for more ;)
merlotte456 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is beautiful. I wish it kind of happened in the book, though I do love the Clace in the book, I like when people explore the parabatai relationship. Fantastic