Reviews for My Dragon Queen
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone!
Crystal chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hurry up and update I really like how this story is going!
White Hunter chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Doesn't look too bad so far, but you might want to be careful with your typing and spelling. I'll be waiting for the next chapter to come up soon.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
44-Dragon-Mistress-44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
YAY FOR MORE LEGENDZ FICS! :D :D

You're off to a nice start. Sounds very interesting indeed. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Jasondude8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Well, I would definitely say, it's been a while since i saw a story like this. I'd love to see more, so update ASAP. (Says the guy who really wants to update his stories but never seems to get around to it. :D)