Reviews for A Potter and a Malfoy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/23
Awwww. I love. It makes my heart melt
sakujun chapter 1 . 2/1
This was soooooooooo incredibly cute *-*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I want to know which house Scorpius will be selected. *o*
I loved! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It is kind of sweet, but I strongly dislike people who pair Draco/Harry. So wrong!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love it!
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
so cute...scorp/ Draco/ Harry...each character was lovely portrayed...I really liked reading it...
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very sweet story

I really liked it :)

Great write

Kudos

Blade
nikkidomsijohn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
i so think this is cute i do hope that you add james albus and lily
domsijohn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
how cute
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice. Very sweet and lovely. And they did act like men, most of the time so you didn't over do the cuddling.

But I just kept wondering why did they apparate outside the platform in a very busy muggle train station? Wouldn't they rather apparate straigh there?
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww! Such a big day for a small family! I'm sure Scorpius will be fine! I love seeing Draco as the cute, emotional father, haha. And I also love Perry the unicorn, I must admit. Great little one-shot!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
loved it! so cute!
skaulitz267 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was cute, but is this the sequel for Scorpius's Request that we've been waiting for? I have to say that I am disappointed. I was looking forward to the trials and the visits to Scorpius and the confessions between Harry and Draco. It feels like one of my favorite shows suddenly cancelling right after a big dramatic episode. I'm just left wondering and guessing. I've always hated endings, but at least I know you'll probably be coming out with another great drarry fanfic that I'll story request. So it's not really an ending, just a new beginning. :)
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Brilliant
OanDuress chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very nice, was this the sequel btw? cuz I'm really slow right now and can't seem to figure things out by myself. Oh and sorry for not reviewing to Scorpious' Request cuz you were up to 333 and I'm well OCD enough not to want to make it 334. Sorry about that. I enjoyed both very much and you are a very skilled writer. Awesome job!