Reviews for A Potter and a Malfoy
Amazing, per usual.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Awwww. I love. It makes my heart melt
sakujun chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This was soooooooooo incredibly cute *-*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I want to know which house Scorpius will be selected. *o*
I loved! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It is kind of sweet, but I strongly dislike people who pair Draco/Harry. So wrong!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love it!
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
so cute...scorp/ Draco/ Harry...each character was lovely portrayed...I really liked reading it...
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very sweet story

I really liked it :)

Great write

Kudos

Blade
nikkidomsijohn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
i so think this is cute i do hope that you add james albus and lily
domsijohn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
how cute
dead feather chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice. Very sweet and lovely. And they did act like men, most of the time so you didn't over do the cuddling.

But I just kept wondering why did they apparate outside the platform in a very busy muggle train station? Wouldn't they rather apparate straigh there?
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww! Such a big day for a small family! I'm sure Scorpius will be fine! I love seeing Draco as the cute, emotional father, haha. And I also love Perry the unicorn, I must admit. Great little one-shot!
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
loved it! so cute!
skaulitz267 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was cute, but is this the sequel for Scorpius's Request that we've been waiting for? I have to say that I am disappointed. I was looking forward to the trials and the visits to Scorpius and the confessions between Harry and Draco. It feels like one of my favorite shows suddenly cancelling right after a big dramatic episode. I'm just left wondering and guessing. I've always hated endings, but at least I know you'll probably be coming out with another great drarry fanfic that I'll story request. So it's not really an ending, just a new beginning. :)
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011