Reviews for And I've Got My New Set Of Scars
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So sweet! I loved it!
freezy queen chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is so beautiful! I loved it! A few minor errors here and there, but great overall!
omigosh chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a gorgeous little story. You kept them in perfect character-such a rare treat in fanfiction. The little vingettes are so well written. It's nice to see "less is more" in action.

Couldn't gush about this story more!
Lennon-80 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is so beautiful. I really, really loved it. That scene after the Battle, when she's comforting him, made me cry. Well, mentions of Fred always do, but this one was special.

DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was amazing. Very powerful and beautifully written. Fantastic job! :)
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved it. Full of sweetness and fluff, angst and heartache :)
Maddie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this! It made me sad, but the good kind of sad. Please write more!
Maddalynn8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
loved this story ... its was a really original take on her scar
epitomeofdelena chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aw, this was sad but beautiful! :) I love it! Good job!
Bombshell Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
On of the best I've ever seen
waiticantdance chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is a fantastic story! Wonderfully written!
aparesarah chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was seriously beautiful. I absolutely adore this in every single way. I saw this on my dash and gave it a chance; so glad I did! Beautiful, beautiful job! :)
Leijona chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow. Your writing is amazing. This was such a sad, but beautiful story to read and I love how you used that head canon to give us this wonderful story. Great job!

I never read HP fanfics before but would definitely like to read more of yours if you decide to write more. You have a great way with words!
saraper chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really like the dynamic between Ron and Hermione. Specially Hermione seems like a real person.

"She's only 24, but sitting there he realizes that some of her is older." Favourite line. Absolutely loved that.
regbride12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
My gosh, just stunningly beautiful, but also sad :( I cant imagine what Hermione was feeling after that horrid event :(

Just love how Ron is just there, loving her-his scar was a nice touch.

These 2 love each other more than life, love them! :)