Reviews for All That Matters
NAAC29 chapter 1 . 8/14

I really liked it, and I appreciated the happy ending for everyone (especially Snape, as I always found it tragic that he did not have a happy ending, and died knowing no one believed in him).

I liked the idea of Sev being an apprentice of Snapes, and the prestige in being a potion MASTER.

The only little critisism I might have is that you changed a cople of facts that I as a reader thought unnecessary (The looks of the children, the childrens namess and nicknames, and that Harry was a decent potion-maker). But I respect that, that is a choice you as the author can make ;)

Overall it is a really good story, and I will definitely read the companion pieces :D
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 4/6
Love it so good
Loved it! So epic!
Tori chapter 1 . 3/8
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS AMAZING! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anita chapter 1 . 2/9
I really liked that story. It was wonderful wirtten and Severus Snape didn'T have to die. Thanx for that. I really loved your Severus, too. He was very close to the book and his change to become a protector and friend of Harry was good described. Thank you for that story.
Imoan chapter 1 . 1/17
It was a nice idea to write this story the way you did because you can follow all the stages of the relationship between Harry and Severus. I found Albus Severus so cute. Thank you for this story
aalens chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved you.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Lovely story.
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I loved this story! So sweet and sad at the same time.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
A wonderful story. Always love Severus and Harry. If they aren't a couple then Severus as mentor or a saving friend.
Zion the Pansexual chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was I don't even know how to define it, but it made me tear up a bit. And Percy is an asshole. Always.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Really nice! But the Panacea was used on Harry, too (though he might have used it up with that dying thing, perhaps)-shouldn't he look pretty youthful himself?

Like the way that Severus took Albus Severus in, though.
moneypwrglory chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
aww...so fluffy! i like it!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awesome story!
I will read the the other two stories!
Thank you for writing this!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hmm, I'll try the Substitute, I think...