Reviews for All That Matters
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 6/2
I loved this story! So sweet and sad at the same time.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/12
A wonderful story. Always love Severus and Harry. If they aren't a couple then Severus as mentor or a saving friend.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was I don't even know how to define it, but it made me tear up a bit. And Percy is an asshole. Always.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Really nice! But the Panacea was used on Harry, too (though he might have used it up with that dying thing, perhaps)-shouldn't he look pretty youthful himself?

Like the way that Severus took Albus Severus in, though.
slytheringeekfreak2017 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
aww...so fluffy! i like it!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awesome story!
I will read the the other two stories!
Thank you for writing this!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hmm, I'll try the Substitute, I think...
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Such a lovely story! You write beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Great and satisfying except I don't like Harry/Ginny pairing. Thankfully it doesn't show up much in this
story.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It is amazing how many years and events you were able to encapsulate in such a short story. I liked the descriptions you used, such as shadowy dark angel. I enjoyed the story and will likely read it again.
HauntedxDreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I met you in Barnes and Noble today and I'm really glad I did!

This story was really good for the soul/heart and I love what you did with the characters. I'm definitely going to read more )
Ebony eyed wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This story, so many feels, its one of the best mentor Severus stories I've read on here :)
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
warm 5
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is a long one-shot with a happy and surprize ending. I suppose you could have divided it up into several chapters but good job.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The ending is so sweet. I like how Harry grew up, and how you used the same questions from the first book. I thought it was funny when his son asked how many Harry got right, and he said none. Great job!