Reviews for Needless Aggression
Kevin chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
It's very good but didn't yamada turn into a girl? I am not sure but if he is then shouldn't he be she?
The Layman chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Well, now that I've finished watching the series I can read this.
TheSealer chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Good to see you back in action! I had feared you'ld marked it 'DISCONTINUED'. Disk is on the run, Blade and Eve escaped, but Cruz and co are still in trouble.
Have you seen the Needless Manga, by the way? Turns out Cruz is a Needless with a fragment called the shield of aegis. You planning on using it? Please, do so.
And two questions, plz: are these new villains related to Simeon or Arclight? And is Cruz sister gonna show up again?
PandaGirl chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Wow...your totally right ...there aren't many Needless stories...THERE SHOULD BE THOUGH, BECAUSE NEEDLESS IS AWESOME! I love how you made the characters like themselves:) this story was written well. I wish that you would post another chapter, but here I am reviewing your story in 2013...Aw well, still think that this story was really good :P I would totally write some Needless FanFic's too, but unfortunately I do not have an account ( my mom was all like "your too young to have an account," and I was all like "Pshaw! Im 13" ) , so I shall settle with reading the Needless stories provided!
Frost97 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Write more chapters to this because I like the way you wrote this story, but you just need more detail to what happened to all the characters that are in the anime series. If would please join my forum I will be happy to give you some ideas for this story. Oh if want to find my forum it is called Devil May Cry4/ Needless. Oh if you also want to find me please go to and my profile is when you go to search for me.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I enjoyed ur story keep writing it's good
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
It was very good, felt like something that would actually happen in the show. I would replace "memorized" with "learned it". Keep it up.
Isella of the wolf tribe chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
It's really great! Although, why did you call it judgement death sentence? I thought it was judgement execution?
Isella of the wolf tribe chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I totally agree with you. I am going to post a needless story soon, and I would like your opinion.
TheSealer chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This is warming up! Is Cruz going to show up? And what about Disk? Is she going to rejoin the rest of the group? By the way, the guys had stopped calling him Yamada in the end of the show. But besides that, this seems going just great! I like that you made the mysterious girl been confused by Blade's attitude like some villains from the series. Please don't discontinue this, it's too great to go to waste! Update soon! :)
AFluffyKitty chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wow! This story is awesome!I love Needless, and I think more people should write about it too. I like the fact that you have all the details in the original manga match up to the details in your story. I also like that you created a new breed of Needless, but still used the original "catch phrases" so to speak. This is a great story and I hope you update it soon! Keep Writing!

Signed:

AFluffyKitty
TheTwentyThird chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I really am enjoying this story! Your writing style compliments Needless and you have every element of Needless down to the finest degree. This new group of needless catches my attention and I really want to find out what their motive is! If you ever need some help send me a pm or two.
Kevin chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Nice fict you got there...

The way of writing is pretty good, looking forward to your next chapter.
Kohren chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
wow!

I love your story! 3

Can you upload the next chapter?

is so interesting :3

P.D: sorry for my english
Meiu chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I totally agree there aren't engough needless stores. I so love your story update when you can :)