Reviews for Hot and Cold
Vegeta and Bulma fan 4900 chapter 1 . 3/12
I love this story. It's romantic and funny and I love stories like those.
TwilightxTanzie chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh my god this had me in stitches! The way she just screamed JERK! at the end and then slapped him. Really wasn't expecting that! This was great though! I mean I normally read the longer stories and this has potential for expansion if that is your wish, but even if not, its an awesome oneshot all the same. Vegeta and Bulma are my first favourite pairing. (I have like 4 in total) haha
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
_ _ , _ , ) ' ) / ' ) / ' ) / _/_ ' ) ) ) /

,-/ /-/ _ _ _ / / _ . . / / /_ o / _ / / / _ _ _ /

\_/ \_ / (_(_)/_)_/_ (_/_(_)(_/_ (_(_/ (_/_ / ' (_(_)/ (_/_'

/ / o

heeheehee XD
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Haha this was cute!
dbzrox chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
vegeta that was just wrong and hilarious at the same time!
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
YAY with a bit of Nay
Miss Joujou chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
hullo!

hohohoho I luv it! congrats! it was funny and so cuuuute!

if u haven't seen this, pleeease! see it NOW! it's a dounjinshi of BV, you will like it from the bottom of your heart!

art/Pg-1-Run-From-It-58252094
kaijin-taichou chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwwww. I was hoping for more! ))))

I like it. :)
Pocket Mouse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Welcome to the DBZ fandom, I hope you decide to stay for a while!

Your story was adorable, well written and funny too :) are you going to continue it, or keep it as a one shot? Either way would be great I think.

As for reccomendations, if you're looking for BV, catgirl26's Vengeance is brilliant, hillarious and sexy. Anything by Tempestt, she writes Bulma and Vegeta perfectly and gets both of their character's spot on, and Caprice6, she's great too.
Misty-Rose20 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
My favorite Bulma/Vegeta fic is Culture Shock by IfLooksCouldKill. So that's my recommendation. Good story! Vegeta and Bulma were in-character and it made me lol. Welcome to the DBZ fandom, by the way :)
Haefaciel chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was really funny near the end. :D
Raina1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was incredibly cute... and I don't even watch the show. (Just the Abridged version). :)
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great story :) That's just what I would expect to have happened, it really sucks they didn't elaborate on how people got together and stuff, like, suddenly Bulma had a baby! And its like, how the hell did that happen?

Thanks.