Reviews for Butterfly Collector
Day6 chapter 9 . 4/4
there really should be more of this
Noob chapter 1 . 4/3
I've always seen this fic on people's favorites list but just skipped it due to the summary. Today I decided to read it and boy am I impressed. This fic is both morbid and breathtakingly beautiful. The writing is just superb.
A Human chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
The is soooo good! Update please?
sabrina bayonet chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Really intriguing.
sabrina bayonet chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
One of the best fics ever
Nobody chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I'm psychotic. Literally. The doctors declared me a psychopath. I really liked this chapter and this story. This version of Cat reminds me a little of me. I'm probably freaking you out a little bit, but I just wanted to let you know that you got me out of my depression. All of your stories that I have read (which is most of them) really cheer me up. Even the darker ones like this. You are one of my favorite authors, ranked at the top few with James Patterson and J.K. Rowling. Keep on keeping on, friend.
Dubsteven chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I really don't think I should like this story as much as I apparently do. O.o
Even though a big reason why, is the way you wrote it. Every few months I come back to this and read it again, I love this story. And I love you, of course, I mean how could I not. Your A/Ns alone could make my day and to me your writing is just as awesome as for example Dan Browns.
Dubsteven chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Beautiful :)
Viral Insanity chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Humans are animals, so I highly doubt that statement.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is scary as hell! :0
Dinosaur-of-Fabulousness chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I'm so intrigued now.
Dinosaur-of-Fabulousness chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I'm a little creeped out now. I should stop reading, but god damnit I can't.
Dinosaur-of-Fabulousness chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Yeah...this is so beautifully well written that I want to keep reading, but I'm a squeamish person, so I'm going to stop now.
Dinosaur-of-Fabulousness chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Woah...I want to freak out and also this is so awesome
lindsey chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
amazingly gruesome! love this so much