Reviews for Butterfly Collector
suelee1 chapter 9 . 4/24
This is really good! I started reading it and couldn't stop till I got caught up.
this was really good
though it was a fucking nightmare
especially since frankie is the name of Ariana's brother
You'veBeenRexed chapter 1 . 2/25
Where did you learn to write like this?
Snapplelinz chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
This was well and truly disturbing to read :-/

With that said, you're a f*cking genius, demondreaming :-D
Snapplelinz chapter 7 . 1/19/2020
Oh my gosh, Cat wants to kill Tori! Not those good cheekbones, Cat! Not the cheekbones *sibs repeatedly*

:-P
Snapplelinz chapter 6 . 1/19/2020
Cat murdered a little girl :-O It's official: my d*ck is scared :'-/
Snapplelinz chapter 3 . 1/19/2020
I am legit scared reading about Cat being a serial killer :-O It's completely credible too, seeing how she starts wurh killing animals first before moving obto bigger prey like people *shudders like a scared b*tch* demondreaming, you have an incredible takent for writing, your stories are always so riveting :'-D
um chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
are you ever gonna finish this?
pianohuman1 chapter 9 . 4/16/2019
Omg that story was fantastic! I've never read anything like it! This is my new headcannon because of how many layers it adds to Kate and it doesn't really interfere with the source material! 10/10 would read about Kit's truth murders again.
Nink chapter 9 . 12/20/2018
It's really a creepy story, but weirdly fun to read. Go go! Make more! More more more more more!
Red chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
Beautiful insanity. I am shocked and amazed by this.
LS505956 chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
So. That was... interesting.
I imagine you'll never continue this, right? Shame. She's a brilliant serial killer. Even if she only killed 3 people. I killed more than that.
LS505956 chapter 2 . 4/25/2018
You heartless monster!
Oh, sorry, talking to myself again.
It's a weird Cat who kills cats, but at least killing cats makes Cat interesting. In the series she's just loud.
MariaLuvsYew chapter 9 . 3/18/2018
The way this is written is spectacular and beautiful. The suspense I felt was a thousand times more than if I were watching some sort of thriller claimed to be horror. This should actually be rated horror. Not that it’s horrible, but reading made my stomach drop, my heart race, gasp at obvious parts such as Cat crushing a stray cat’s sponsor smashing a little girl’s head in. I think I cried this last chapter? Reading makes you feel like an accomplice because you know Cat’s little secret and it fills you with dread as you continue her journey of self discovery.

I know and I’m sad that this will most likely not be updated or finished, but I had to review to tell you what an amazing author you are and how well written this is. Your A/N are also amazing and I loved reading every one. I hope you are doing well and have not became a serial killer yourself! (:
Lushcoltrane chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Guess this is another gem I found that will stay uncompleted. Too bad. It's dark & twisted but has a poetry of it's own. And coming from Cat's not-quite-asocial outlook, it's fascinating.