Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Rogue8496 chapter 1 . 1/13
very clever idea, liked it a lot
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great concept.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
becaus not all slytherins are malefoy's and even he had limits, the others hit there's sooner
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I always wanted to see read something where Slytherin students had fought back as well, not all of them could be evil.
Vipera chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Short but sweet, and well written (which is always refreshing with HP fanfics). Loved it.
I always enjoy seeing stories showing Slytherins doing their bit to fight the Death Eaters. It makes no sense that all students who were sorted into Slytherin would support the Death Eaters, nor does ambition and cunning equal cowardice. As Phineas Nigellus said, they can be brave, just not stupid. So while a Snake might not stand up in the Carrow's classroom & get tortured for it like a Lion wouldn't be able to stop themselves from doing, they may well strike back from the shadows anonymously.
This story fits perfectly into canon, giving us an insight into some of the Slytherins JKR ignored in favour of the cruel, obnoxious, Death Eating loudmouths. Instant fave, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
LOVE IT!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was wickeddd! And I loved, loved the way you wrote Tracey and Daphne's friendship.. WOW!
A. Lee chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It's been a long time since I read a Harry Potter fanfic I've enjoyed. There's been so many fics, that many of them simply retread the same plots over and over again. This one, however, feel completely original and new, and made me tear up a little at the end! Very well-written, with a very satisfying concluding sentence!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great stuff! I particularly liked the "twist" at the end :)
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was beautiful. I am a HUGE fan of Slytherin fics, especially from the perspective of those we rarely see. So I thoroughly loved this. In my head, and my own fics, Daphne and Tracey are best friends, and I loved how you weaved their friendship into this. You gave them such depth, such clarity. I just... gosh. I'm really in awe. Great work.
MushroomCap chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is the second story I've read of yours (the first being the Twilight one) and I must say...have you considered writing a book of original short stories? I'd buy it. The whole world would buy it. You have a gift.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
For some reason I found this really funny, in a good way. Subtle humor, I guess.

Anyway, I totally loved it.

I love how it shows that not all Slytherins are Death Eaters.

I also love how Millicent threw things at them... I actually laughed out loud when I read that...

Hey, it's early in the morning and the word pudding is enough to make me giggle right now!

- Kelsey.
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
wow i don't know what to say about this. but how about this. that was by far the most absolute...AMAZING STORY EVERRRRRR. well most amazing Tracey Davis story that is. she hardly has many stories written about her. but this is easily the best. which is why i'm going to do my next story centered around her. thank you
Ridderres chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great piece. Loved the last sentence!
rey29 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great.

Interesting fic. I believe if someone ever find out the truth, they would calling it a trick to get Gryffindors in trouble but I don't think so.

It would be nice to see Tracey and Daphne as one of the Slytherins reinforcements with Slughorn at the Battle of Hogwarts. Not all Slytherins are bad.