Reviews for Any Means Necessary
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 9/7
I love the Slytherin resistance towards the Carrow's suppression! Not all Slytherins are bad! Well done!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 5/10
What a great concept! Those last two lines are excellent (I would call them golden but the point is that they're silver and green … but you know what I mean).
GunsFallSilent chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
"First time someone wrote it in silver and green" . . . not all Slytherins are Death Eaters, instant favourite, love the idea!
Purple Silence chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This give me chills. A great concept which is both well written and original. Short but sweet and strangely refreshing I highly recommend it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Kudos to you because this just made my morning. I very much like this.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Rogue8496 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
very clever idea, liked it a lot
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great concept.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
becaus not all slytherins are malefoy's and even he had limits, the others hit there's sooner
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I always wanted to see read something where Slytherin students had fought back as well, not all of them could be evil.
Vipera chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Short but sweet, and well written (which is always refreshing with HP fanfics). Loved it.
I always enjoy seeing stories showing Slytherins doing their bit to fight the Death Eaters. It makes no sense that all students who were sorted into Slytherin would support the Death Eaters, nor does ambition and cunning equal cowardice. As Phineas Nigellus said, they can be brave, just not stupid. So while a Snake might not stand up in the Carrow's classroom & get tortured for it like a Lion wouldn't be able to stop themselves from doing, they may well strike back from the shadows anonymously.
This story fits perfectly into canon, giving us an insight into some of the Slytherins JKR ignored in favour of the cruel, obnoxious, Death Eating loudmouths. Instant fave, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was wickeddd! And I loved, loved the way you wrote Tracey and Daphne's friendship.. WOW!
A. Lee chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
It's been a long time since I read a Harry Potter fanfic I've enjoyed. There's been so many fics, that many of them simply retread the same plots over and over again. This one, however, feel completely original and new, and made me tear up a little at the end! Very well-written, with a very satisfying concluding sentence!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great stuff! I particularly liked the "twist" at the end :)