Reviews for A Time for Reflection
Hikari no Maze chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Heey... how 'bout farplane's case?
LordHatredX chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
to bad you havent been around in long time to make seq/continue story,you did real good job with details of story also did good job with yuna most writers make her to emotionally strong that readers have to wonder if she really wants him back that bad but you went into detail about her feelings and her depression you focus on how badly she wanted him back ,you really did good job

! ! ! !
Valvatorez chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
A pretty good story, a little corny but who cares?

Anyways, looking forward to reading the sequel.
Izanagi84 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I did enjoy this chapter, but I do have to say that your characters are very OOC. They're talking in ways that they just wouldn't talk.

Clearly this story is eight years old, but considering the lack of any good FFX stories around, I felt it was worth reviewing, since I enjoyed it. :)
Lord-Fluffy93 chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
Very nice. Keep writing and I'l give you a cookie.
Archee-chan chapter 21 . 11/25/2005
SeekerOfHearts chapter 20 . 12/22/2004
Sniff...sniff...awesome story dude!Fluffy fluffy where's my dog fluffy lol!(Get it?Fluffy?You're story was flu-ah forget it!)
tiduslover2004 chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
i am so loving it!
clicke chapter 21 . 8/22/2004
Wow...that was great...can't wait to read the sequal...
Lizzie8 chapter 21 . 4/25/2004
I have read this story so many times I've forgot how many. It's the most beautiful FFX story on the whole net, and trust me, I've read many great stories. Even though I've started to play X-2 now, I still can read this story and get so lost in beliving that this is how the story of FFX actually ends. You rewritning the story made even more alive!
I hope your planning on finishing Distant Enmity so I can get a full ending too. You don't want it all to end there. I'll be checking my Author Alert list after an update!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, who love Final fantasy X! _~
~Love / Lizzie~
Saeryn chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Excellently done. I do hope that you complete the sequel someday.
Hawk chapter 21 . 1/25/2004
This is really good! You should finish the sequel though. One thing is these events woulden't work since FFX-2 came out. I've seen all five endings. Bad,Normal,Sad,Good,Perfect. They are cool! You should finish the sequel! This is one of my favorites! Later Timmeh!
Bree-2006 chapter 21 . 1/1/2004
OH!OH!OH! This calls 4 a sequel. *I am so overly excited* it's 3:30 in the morning on new years eve, and i just barely finished reading your story,plz do me a favor and make a sequel, u know about their trials of being first time parents, that would be so awesome! anywhoo sequel, and happy new year 2004!
elvenangel chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
you know, they are going to be married soon...shouldn't they be a little less, shy? I adore your story, there aren't very many Tidus/Yuna stories that are set in the game base world. They go so well together.
Skyrocket chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Not bad. The pace is a bit brisk and I think you could use some more description, but all in all this has been a fairly good story so far.