Reviews for The Retreat
velcrogg chapter 14 . 1/2
I'm really enjoying your stories! I hope you decide to update this soon, I'd like to hear Tims' story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
you need to continue this story. This is not a request, it is a demand!
Momcat chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Hahahahaa I loved this chapter ! A conversation between Tony and Gibbs was expected but the way it went took me completely by surprise ! When I read Tony swearing on "his penis" I burst out laughing so hard that my hubby came running to see what was going on, and because I couldn't stop laughing he gave me a "poor girl she was so young" look, LOOOL ! After so many fanfics full of stress and aghast it's good to be able to read a light one which is able to catch the humor of the show...
Sprig chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
now i'm really curious bout Tim's fear of heights. wonder if he really will tell everyone and it makes me wonder if it was a prank/bullying gone bad or if it was something even more traumatizing altogether. i got suckered into this story.
Skylar Owens chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I love this story! It is so funny! You are great! :) please update soon! :)
D0gmeAT chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Please finish this story! I love all your fics but this is my favourite!
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
hey are u going to finish this? i really really love it! please update!
pughugss chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Are you going to continue writing this story? It was really good so far...I guess I'll wait a little longer...hope you continue.
HSMSupernatural chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! I Hope Tony Will Leave The Camp With All His Body Parts! Lol Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Can't Wait To See What Gibbs Is Going To Do To Tony! Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Love Gibbs And Jimmy Falling In The Water And Tony Helping McGee! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Love That Tony Shared Something About His Past! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Love Tony Telling Tim He Was Like A Little Brother! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Love The Talk Between The Girls! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Great Chapter! Love Gibbs And Ducky On The Sidelines! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!