Reviews for Ex Lover Encounter
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved your one shot. I loved how Tom Demming got Rick thinking in the right way. Thanks for writing this story!
Lovestheship chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Love it! Will you do a follow up? I'd love to see Castle ask Kate..
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is great! I love the way you made Demming a shipper. I would have liked his character, too, if it wasn't for the trying to come between Caskett thing. Although in his defense, he did ask Castle if there was something between them before making a move on Kate. But I digress. I'm glad you made Demming happy in another relationship. I laughed at the "superhero" comment related to Josh. I personally think Josh is an arrogant jerk, especially after rewatching some scenes he was in for my own fic. I would love it if you kept going with this. Obviously you don't seem to have any plans to do so, but I'm going to add it to my story alerts just in case.
burtneymac95 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i really enjoyed this story! please continue, i see a lot of potential in it! (:
Kate56 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great little fic! I liked Demming but not for Kate! Great storyline. Can you do one now were instead of meeting only Castle, Demming sees both Castle and Beckett and assumes they are together! Can you see Kate's face?

Wonderful story.