Reviews for Our Heads Could Do With Filling
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ahaha, I loved this! It was lighthearted and sweet, and I loved the general idea of Sirius telling Harry of his escapades. Your universe sounds intriguing! Can't wait for more!

-Bittersweet x

PS - I was trying to figure out the pipes thing all the way through, but I just couldn't work it out..any help?
Phyonnagh chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very good, very funny. who would have thought Remus to be the first marauder to get a kiss( presuming it wasn't Wormtail euwww) Puckle was Hermione's original surname and Rhea may have beem the sister she never had.
love from elysium chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
cute story, very original! Thank you for writing,

elysium
Appointment chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this! It's got a lot of subtle emotion, very well written. The length is just enough for me to get the complete jist of it all, and it's really really good. Definitely a favorite in my books.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Puckett? Isn't that Red Riding Hoods surname in the film Hoodwinked? I loved watching a clueless Sirus, simply brilliant;D As for author alert, I already have you on author alert. Keep writing
Nimelloth chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love it!

It has everything I want a fanfic to have: it's in character, it's funny, it has a real storyline and one's in it.

I'm not an expert in spelling, but I stumbled over some words written as one that I wouldn write as two. I don't know if that's really a mistake, maybe you'll see if you read it again. Maybe it's right, I don't know.

Again, it's great. I wouldn't be surprised if you win )

bye,

Nimelloth
mashedpotatoes chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
this story was so good! you really captured the characters well. alot of times with fanfictions people have characters doing things that just dont sound like anything their character would do, but this story was really believable and really well written. Awesome job!

as to the pipes...something about the chamber of secrets maybe? idk thats what i think of when i think of pipes.