Reviews for Feral
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
...wow...

*marks as favorite*
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love this story so much I can barely put it into words. Beautifully written. Thank you for writing this!
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Just enchanting. Beautifully written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I'll be damned if i say i dont like it when the fact is, that, I... AM SO DAMN IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE AMAZING! UNEXPECTED!

I though it's just like some story that Hurt!Joey need home and something... But, IT'S MORE THAN THAT!

I'm surprised and not so surprised, that Joey, had Mental-damage... Act like an autism child, or a child that had slow brain to catch up with something, and like a lost child. Though that's cute too... I just hope he will be fine...!

And Seto (and Mokuba) sure take it so well... Too well! I'm actually confused with that. Mokuba, well, not really. But Seto? He act really fine! As if nothing is change with Joey! But more patient and affectionate!
Ah, and dammit! I don't know he's quite a pervy! XD LOL though only because the one he love is Joey...! #winked and grinning widely

Oh, and i love Carol! She's amazing character! And love her reaction when Joey tell that Seto had Naughty picture of him, and when she found out how he got that!

And i'm glad that Serenity came in the end and met Joey... :')

Love It! Nice...!
seeya91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I think I fell in love with you... Eh your story! It was GREAT! And AWESOME! I was at the edge of crying!
It's soooo amazing *-*
noffermans chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's a little long, but i loved it, it has a good explanation of everything and didn't have plot holls i just loved it
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing story! :) and you were right- this tale needed no lemon lol. It wouldn't have been as cute that way.
Seto was very sweet. I love when that side of him is depicted.
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Holy crap. That was AMAZING! And so sweet and -head explodes from excitment-.

Squees and glomps joey* PUPPY!

Shadow
Amathyst Light Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I cried. You don't even want to know why but I cried. This really got to me but I thought it was super good. Really great work. -
Amathyst Light Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Kal Kally chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm speechless. This fic is so wonderful that I've read many parts for second, or even third times. While I was reading, I was horrified to learn what happened to Joey, but at the same time, I was overwhelmed by how natural you describe a broken Joey without making it feel illogical or out of character. I enjoyed this fic greatly, thanks for writing such a wonderful piece.
RikaAida chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I've read this story three times and it never fails to make me happy and sad. I love this story. The concept is unique and written out extraordinarily well. Every time I want to read an amazing fic, I read this one. I hardly notice how long it is anymore.

I love all your fics, and get excited when I see you've updated or started a new one. I look forward to reading your future stories.

RikaAida
Puffy1505 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was awesome. I really felt like I was watching the story. Great job and keep up the good work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »