Reviews for Feral
Knocks chapter 1 . 7/2
Your dialogue is awesome. And your characterizations of Seto and Joey are funny and smart. I'm glad you posted it!
BloodyGoldenSam chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
This is honestly one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh stories I've ever read
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
THis story is the best thing that has ever happened. Period. The end.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
...wow...

*marks as favorite*
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love this story so much I can barely put it into words. Beautifully written. Thank you for writing this!
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Just enchanting. Beautifully written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I'll be damned if i say i dont like it when the fact is, that, I... AM SO DAMN IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE AMAZING! UNEXPECTED!

I though it's just like some story that Hurt!Joey need home and something... But, IT'S MORE THAN THAT!

I'm surprised and not so surprised, that Joey, had Mental-damage... Act like an autism child, or a child that had slow brain to catch up with something, and like a lost child. Though that's cute too... I just hope he will be fine...!

And Seto (and Mokuba) sure take it so well... Too well! I'm actually confused with that. Mokuba, well, not really. But Seto? He act really fine! As if nothing is change with Joey! But more patient and affectionate!
Ah, and dammit! I don't know he's quite a pervy! XD LOL though only because the one he love is Joey...! #winked and grinning widely

Oh, and i love Carol! She's amazing character! And love her reaction when Joey tell that Seto had Naughty picture of him, and when she found out how he got that!

And i'm glad that Serenity came in the end and met Joey... :')

Love It! Nice...!
seeya91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I think I fell in love with you... Eh your story! It was GREAT! And AWESOME! I was at the edge of crying!
It's soooo amazing *-*
noffermans chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's a little long, but i loved it, it has a good explanation of everything and didn't have plot holls i just loved it
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing story! :) and you were right- this tale needed no lemon lol. It wouldn't have been as cute that way.
Seto was very sweet. I love when that side of him is depicted.
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Holy crap. That was AMAZING! And so sweet and -head explodes from excitment-.

Squees and glomps joey* PUPPY!

Shadow
Amathyst Light Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I cried. You don't even want to know why but I cried. This really got to me but I thought it was super good. Really great work. -
Amathyst Light Moon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012