Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: The voice of Pokemon
An0nym0us-Writer chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
That's it?!
TheFuzzyEevee chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssse continue! This is the ONLY story with both the Pokespe characters & rangers I'm it! Please continue! I need to know what happens! This story is to awesome for you to leave it like this!
misoriri chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Are there going to be sort of pairings? If there is, I say White and N. No argument.
Houndoomgirl chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
That was awesome but I wanna see the legendarys reactions so can u get the other chapter quickly
yukichan chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is really good!
An Unknown girl from Johto chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
UPDATE, DANG IT! There is one problem, though...Lyra and Ethan. Gold and Crystal got their outfits, and have already played out their exact roles. Plus, Ethan looks too dang much like Gold. It'll be nearly impossible to have them as separate entities in your fic without ruining it.
MizushimaKouko chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
A great story! Continue, please?
Grey Muji chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Hmmmm uhhhuuuh
CheeseDeluxe chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
"'Unfortunately, yes.' One of the other Professors – Red wasn't sure who – said."

There's an error in here; can you guess where it is? It's the period at the end of the quote. You're supposed to have commas.

Another problem is that you constantly abuse the double space (much like I used to). When you use that, you're insinuating that the next paragraph has NOTHING to do with the first. However, I can see some sentences that look better as a paragraph, rather than individual lines.

Other than these two problems, I see no real issues. Yes, the wording could use work, but it's not that big of a deal. Keep this up.
CheeseDeluxe chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This chapter is written oddly. The way you wrote the dialogue is seriously putting me off. Also, it is informal to refer to the protagonists involved as the "Dex Holders".

Half-assed introduction? Sure, why not. Protip: If you're going to start a Pokemon fanfiction with every legendary attacking at once, don't list it like this. It's more of a headache than anything.

This could be worse, though, and I sincerely thank you that it isn't.
fghjgklfjghjfkghklfjghjfghkg5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
A must continue. :D
KHfantasycat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Even though this is (so far) a short story (chapter). I think that I fell in love with it all ready. Based on the summary, I will really look forward to the other upcoming chapters. See ya later :)
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's a good story, I want to know what will happen next.
Massive Regret chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hmm, reminds me of Ultimate Journey. Course that one made a little more sense. Anyway, I though ruby was going to have Celebi, since he already caught her or him or gender neutral chibi thing. If you make it a little longer, it would be pretty good.