Reviews for The Letter from Hell
BuzzCat chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
An excellent story! Please update soon! I would love to read more.
vcatrashfiend chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh! This is so heartbreaking! *Hugs thirteen year old Sevvie* Poor baby. :(
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
This retrospect clue-in on the characters is great! Whowhowho was the owl-was that Peter? Come on-where is the next chapter?
shyfoxling chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Hee, I liked James's voice in this thing. FYI I am not a fan of James, but I thought you got it well; I could see him writing to his future self in such a grandiose and arrogant way! And, though really I'm a Sev/Lily shipper, it made me a touch sympathetic for James's feelings towards Lily.
kk chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
update
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Very interesting idea! I hope you go on.
Jordina chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Oh my! Oh my! Oh flipping my! PETER'S LETTER! PLEASE tell me that's the letter currently on Ron's bedside table!:•) I love this story so so so much, if you ever need any help at all!...you know how to contact me! I am in love with this story. I know, I'm gushing lol. Anyways, feel free to use my idea of course! I look forward to seeing how you write it into the story!:•) And I simply cannot wait until the next update! Oh and I also look forward to the twins reactions when they find out who the Mauaders are:)
SidekickKep chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Ooh, that was an interesting chapter. Now youve got me wondering about Sirius's and Lupin's letters, with Pettigrew having had received his and all. Really, I can't wait for more. :)
ooo a jellybean chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I absolutely love this idea! The fact that this is happening during his 3rd year is even better :)

Can't wait to read Lupin's letter!
Book.Freak112233 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Good story! Update soon!
duj chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I wondered if she'd notice. It's hard to believe Harry's quite that clueless though - especially given that he knows his dad's friends became Animagi, and one was called Wormtail...
duj chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
"It's not like Snape's own loyalties were very clear. He had contemplated joining Voldemort!"

OTOH, the letter that gave him this information clearly displays that youngSnape's contemplations were more innocent than that sounds. He thought Voldie was "recruiting followers for some revolution. Putting muggles in their place and freeing wizards from the Statue of Secrecy, that sort of thing. That would some way of getting revenge on father, wouldn't you say?"
duj chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I'm sure the Potters weren't the only ones from that year not alive to receive their letters. There was a war on, after all.

Sounds like young-Lily grew into exactly the sort of person she hoped she wouldn't be.
jamiefin chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
oh update
Hwyla chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Oh WOW! I didn't even THINK about Peter getting his letter! Good twist!

As I said last chapter - I just love this idea. I think it is truly unique among the ideas for fanfic that I have read - and that's a rather difficult feat to accomplish. And James' letter was PERFECT!

Thanks for some good reading - Hwyla