Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
purpleVampire22 chapter 31 . 7/31/2012
Awww that's so cute
RavenInEmerald chapter 28 . 6/2/2012

god'schild chapter 28 . 5/26/2012
I hope your planing to continue this story because it's so flipping good that I don't want a cliff hanger. I really hope you don't stop here
abbydog26 chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
Cute, but I think Embry needs to start pushing ruthie to speak. She never will without Embry there to b her rock.
abbydog26 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
cute:) i like how enbry is trying to say he doesnt like the idea of imprinting but in the end he is just lonly and really wants it.
abbydog26 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
hi, cuz u read and reviewed my story "listen to your heart" and i was looking for a new story to read, i desided to read 1 of yours. this story sounds good.:)
nobody chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
you give a universal theme here: to all the sisters in the world who have to deal with their older brothers friends coming over. joke. seriously though really well done with the characters coming to life, because we readers don't see much of paul's personality or embry's. sorry this is sooo long. keep up the great work.
yeah chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Every chapter is like 300 words. Fuck that.
missmollymundt chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
Aw! I loved it! Please update ASAP!
purpleVampire22 chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww they are sooo cute update soon please:)
RiseOfTheLemming chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
Woop another chapter! Loved it :D cant wait to see what happens now :D
missmollymundt chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
Awww! That was so cute! Please update ASAP!
purplevampire22 chapter 23 . 12/19/2011
i love this story sooo much. please update soon i'm obsessed
Venetiangrl92 chapter 23 . 12/3/2011
good three chapters! sorry it took me so long to read them... xoxo
RiseOfTheLemming chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
Omg got so excited when i saw youd updated! loved all the chapters! i seriously cant wait for embry and ruthie to meet again :D update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »