Reviews for The Day I Died
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Technical writing quality top notch. Did not notice a single flaw of punctuation, spelling, antecedent, tense, case, or anything else.

Concept novel. That she would have been brought back without her powers makes sense in this context. (Caprichoso told me about this story, and I'm glad he did.)

Climax perfect, again, in this context. She has a REAL chance at a clean slate here. The only thing I would have done differently in her shoes is that I would have moved to another city. Why stay where you might bump into a former teammate? But I guess she had her reasons. Maybe she just couldn't afford it.

I would never bash Terra. She is the quintessential tragic heroine, comparable to some semi-famous women from Greek theater, and as such does not deserve the animosity that so regularly gets heaped upon her cute little head.

A capital effort! High marks all around. Goes into Favorites.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Whoa. I never made the connection between the stone people in The End and Terra. That's completely logical and utterly brilliant!

I absolutely agree with your editing choice; a plain goodbye fits Terra far better than a declaration of love. Even though she wasn't as unhinged as the comic version from what I've seen, it would still be a massive leap for her to honestly say she loved anyone, even herself.

The descriptions here are gripping, and your choices (no powers, claustrophobia, etc.) are perfect in my opinion.

Great job!
revencita chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love it. I was thinking the same, that Terra became alive when all the people, who where stones, became people again. It's logic.

I like the fic, if i where beast boy i'll forgive her and if i where Terra i'll kiss him before he say another word.

Sorry for my inglish, i'm good reading but i'm not well writing.

Dime revencita
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was really good!
Adept94 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice. The Story is written very good and Terra is in Character, as far as I can see. Really, but the end is like a cliffhanger even if u know the Story of "Things Chance". Yes, the end was a bit sudden, and I would like to read a sequel, like things chance from the point view Terra has. Maybe this is kinda "overused" (Sorry, english isn't my main language) but in front of this background... I would read it.
Hollywood whore chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I don't mind your shipping preferences as long as you are able to make them real and really good. You are. It was a nice oneshot, showing this side of Terra that I like - she thinks, she believes, she feels like a real human being. It's affably. There was a likeable reflexion about her powers: this statements as "it no longer felt like a living thing to me, and I couldn't convince it to let me go" or "I couldn't feel the layers of dirt, or the hum as it waited eagerly for my command. Just...flat stone." The Earth as the part of Terra was no longer for her command. It dissapeared.

I really like it.