Reviews for Counting Crows
raywolf shibelt chapter 9 . 6/14
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story so much! I can't describe my feelings anymore!
iceley11 chapter 9 . 5/27
I think my heart just did a double somersault when I saw the notif in my email that this fic updated
All those nights re reading while waiting for this update was well worth it
Eclair1998 chapter 9 . 5/26
Oh, my God! When I saw the update, I paused everything and just stared at my email, thinking, "I'm going to be sad tonight." I'm so happy I got to finish this! (more or less since you said you have and epilogue). I'm just very proud of you and your storytelling skills. And Kurama - OH! Kurama . . . My heard still aches for his pain, but I'm happy his plan prevails. Just thinking about the anime, though, its hard to see him the same. I want to cry every time i do thank to you keeping him and everyone in character through all these pages. His wittiness and ability to do all he needs to do to get what he wants, even if he has to use his own trauma . . . that is the Kurama I know.

Thank you so much for this story. I've been on an emotional roller coaster, and I'm glad it's finally leveled a little, haha.
Thebluetrainstation chapter 9 . 5/26
I'm elated to see a new chapter. This definitely could have been drawn out further in detail but I'm incredibly excited to see this wrapping up. Fantastic work! Thank you for returning!
Eclair1998 chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I don't know you, and heck, it was from my sheer lack of excitement and the lack of knowledge of what to do with myself and recently finishing Yu Yu Hakusho for the 20th time that I happened to stumble across you. But my God, Sekah, you are now one of my top most, highly noted, highly admirable name sliding smoothly off the tongue writers. I don't normally look up fics like this, but when I occasionally happen to stumble across some, the writers are normally amazing because they are very detailed and descriptive. However, you went beyond amazing and actually put me in the place of the characters. You brought them to life and wrote to perfection down to the T, and every situation I would come across had me on the edge of my seat, wanting to put my life on pause and finish reading ever single word of your story. I refused to miss a single thing. I shed internal tears as my insides twisted with excitement and horror, my heart clamped in chains and weighed down. I felt like hell reading all the pain and torture, and I wanted severl character's blood to spill, but your exquisite writing just forced me to read on! Every time I read a sentence, my breath would just fly out of me with a nostalgic Ahh! Your figurative language is witty and full of knowlege, and your vocabulary is rich and golden like honey. For a moment while reading, i just put my tablet aside and just stared at the fan on my ceiling, fathoming all I had read.

I don't know you, Sekah, but I love you, and I am extremely proud of you. I am a writer, and writings like this is what I live for. It is my goal, not to write LIKE you, but to hone my writing skills so much that my readers leave without removing the story from their head, that my readers leave wanting more, and that my readers leave with their breath taken away . . . that my readers leave with a burning hate and a burning love, with burning confliction as your readers have.

And I will not pester you by begging and groveling, pleading that you update your (I assume) last chapter because I know life can hit, and i know things can change. It's strange, but i felt oldly satisfied from chapter 8's end, even though i know the story isn't over. Yet I couldn't help but notice a yearning smile split across my face as I came to the last paragraphs. I guess a part of me knew that something so good would eventually have to come to a heart stopping, cruel passion ignited end.

This is the longest review I have ever writen, ever. There was much to say, and i fear i have not said it all, and to my mind it is not enough to express the burning and the passion, the longing within me. Thank you so much, Sekah, for giving us your time and your talent. Thank you so much for giving me this experience and seeing how much I have to learn as a writer, the things that can improve. Thank you so much. Thank you!
Eclair1998 chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
My heart is just truly aching for Kurama. And your writing skills didn't help my feelings because you were so descriptive! I almost felt tired like kurama after reading that! ! are truly gifted, I'll tell you.
But my heart! TT_TT why have I subjected myself to endure kuramas pain?
MrMissNoName chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Please continue! I really want to find out what Kurama has planned on escaping and foiling Sakyo!
Kuruta-Kei chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This fic really satisfies my sadistic self
Well, I can imagine and make images of every descriptions that were written here! Good job!
Nicely written, best rape fics so far I've read!
I really love you Sekah-san XD
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Are you still continuing it?
iceley11 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Please update (TT)
I realize my begging is probably too late now that there's been no updates since 2011, but I can still hope, I guess ...
Please continue for my sanity ...
LaCoquette chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
This is one of the few stories that has haunted me for so long that whenever I reread it I usually end up thinking, heck even dreaming about it for days and seeing this made into a stage play or a movie is one of my biggest dreams though i've decided to settle on something more realistic like seeing the completion of this and believe it or not i've already added that on my Bucket list, so please I hope you will update this soon!

For me this story has made you the reigning Queen of dark, erotic, psychological, Non con in the fandom. You both fascinate and horrify your readers with your descriptive and elegant prose writing scenes of violence and depravity with such intense feeling, drawing your audience into a journey of various forms of mindplay that even they are not immune to. You cringe in terror and want to look away, yet continue on because the writing is too exquisite, the violence and erotica grotesque but at the same time haunting in its artistic twistedness.

And your characters are amazingly written, your Kurama so resilient, strong, and calculating in the midst of despair yet at times vulnerable and teetering on the edge of breakdown. Toguro so complex and full of depth with his struggle to maintain his loyalty and his desire to surrender to the last vestiges of humanity in him and at the same time trying not to compromise his own goals. Though he is a perpretrator in Kurama suffering in his own way you can't help but also fell pathos for him, a testament to you amazing skill and talent in creating characters so richly woven.

I have no idea how this is going to end though revenge and bloodshed appear to be forthcoming for Kurama but what's next for him or Toguro should Karasu fall and Sakyo's and his madhouse go in flames? I want to know badly and at the same time I'm afraid to find out, I guess I've loved Kurama so much already that its hard for me be kept in such suspense especially with this foreboding feeling that he may not get a complete happy ending. I'm holding my breath waiting for that final blow and then catharsis...sighs sorry i'm babbling now. Anyway Great job and please continue on writing for its writers like you that keep many from leavign the yyh fandom.
viviboo chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Poor Kurama, I don't think he will ever get over this trauma even if he manages to flee. This story is really well written.
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Well, where do I begin? This is a great piece of work. I've been reading it over the past few days. I've found myself thinking about it at work and when I can't sleep. The way you've written Kurama's emotions, it's like they're happening to me, or at least it's like we can all connect to his pain, suffering and his life. Congratulations on a job well done. I can't wait to read more from you!
starchilds chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Poor Kurama what will happen next? Karasu is insane with a blood lust. At least he will not be around for a week. But Sakyo is almost as sadistic as Karasu. Please update!
desalina chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
i'm SO excited that you updated this. this story is so well written that i keep rereading it. keep being amazing!