Reviews for The Wounded Knight
sandybeliever chapter 2 . 4/12
I really enjoyed this. I like the reference to Cuddy (so Dean) and Sam's thoughts on his 'knightly' brother.
milkysupernova chapter 2 . 3/11
Very sexy climax of kissing Dean. I can imagine this in show it must be very hot. Great story
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
great legend, and really liked how Dean got "cured"! Love the description of the witch - in this story, I actually liked her description better than the brother's interactions.
Amel-Hope01 chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
This was joy to read .. keep it up . Thank you
Anna chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
I loved this! There were little to no errors which made it so easy and enjoyable to read. The plot is amazing especially how it ties in with the poem
Jubela chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Another great story. I love your writing style. Thank you.
VicariousWindows chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
That was great! I really love the fact that you paralleled the song too. It's a beautiful song and a very creative concept that really brought this story to a seriously while new level.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Well done! Loved it! Again.. :-)
Where know from? I really .stories. they are really interesting with you getting real stories in there. :-)
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like this a lot! Very true to character, great dialogue, spot on with Dean and a hot witch. 8-)
Jily4 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This story was wonderful! I am lucky to be part of a fandom with talented and creative writers like you. You wove a great story while keeping the brothers in character, just the way we all love them! Thank you.
Freya922 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I actually know the song, and started to figure out the story was telling the same tale midway through. What a wonderful idea - I loved how you described others seeing right through Dean's badass exterior to the chivalrous soul beneath.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Love the song, have never been to the Lake District though, should do as it's in my home country!
Awesome concluding chapter. Typical Winchester luck for Dean to get sick from the creature and the hospital unable to do anything for him. And typical of Sam to research until he found something that could possible cure his brother, and this time no one else would be sacrificed in doing so as Dean would never have gone for that. Perfect the witch of the water and loved too how Sam only told Dean the bare minimum about the possible cure! Awesome brotherly banter throughout as they both tried to cover up their innermost fears and superb ending, Sam ending up paying for dinner, and then detailing the car, as Dean will not let that one go!
Loving working my way through your stories but there are not too many to go now :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome first chapter! Great MOTW, affecting first Sam and now Dean. Am intrigued as to why Dean is now feeling like cr*p and is getting worse and am wondering if the Peuchen actually poisoned Dean. Heading off to read chapter two to find out!
Neshomeleh chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
The story is okay, thank you for sharing it
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Wow...what a great, heartwarming story for someone up in the middle of the night! I somehow missed this one from your list earlier, and what a treat! Loved it from start to finish!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »