Reviews for The Wounded Knight
VicariousWindows chapter 2 . 1/14
That was great! I really love the fact that you paralleled the song too. It's a beautiful song and a very creative concept that really brought this story to a seriously while new level.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Well done! Loved it! Again.. :-)
Where know from? I really .stories. they are really interesting with you getting real stories in there. :-)
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like this a lot! Very true to character, great dialogue, spot on with Dean and a hot witch. 8-)
Jily4 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This story was wonderful! I am lucky to be part of a fandom with talented and creative writers like you. You wove a great story while keeping the brothers in character, just the way we all love them! Thank you.
Freya922 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I actually know the song, and started to figure out the story was telling the same tale midway through. What a wonderful idea - I loved how you described others seeing right through Dean's badass exterior to the chivalrous soul beneath.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Love the song, have never been to the Lake District though, should do as it's in my home country!
Awesome concluding chapter. Typical Winchester luck for Dean to get sick from the creature and the hospital unable to do anything for him. And typical of Sam to research until he found something that could possible cure his brother, and this time no one else would be sacrificed in doing so as Dean would never have gone for that. Perfect the witch of the water and loved too how Sam only told Dean the bare minimum about the possible cure! Awesome brotherly banter throughout as they both tried to cover up their innermost fears and superb ending, Sam ending up paying for dinner, and then detailing the car, as Dean will not let that one go!
Loving working my way through your stories but there are not too many to go now :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome first chapter! Great MOTW, affecting first Sam and now Dean. Am intrigued as to why Dean is now feeling like cr*p and is getting worse and am wondering if the Peuchen actually poisoned Dean. Heading off to read chapter two to find out!
Neshomeleh chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
The story is okay, thank you for sharing it
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Wow...what a great, heartwarming story for someone up in the middle of the night! I somehow missed this one from your list earlier, and what a treat! Loved it from start to finish!
7kstar chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I was searching for a hurt Dean and your short story fit the mood perfectly. I really liked the similarities to Faith.

I miss this Sam. I didn't mind the souless Sam but I thought they missed the mark. But the brothers caring for each other is what drew me to the show. Hoping that if it goes for another season they get back to the bond.

Enjoyed it,

Thanks

Kathleen
Disneymagic chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Very cool interpretation of the legend! I think Dean fits the description of a brave and heroic knight in every sense! You did a great job showing how Dean's self-esteem issues might not let him beileve himself worthy, but of course, Sam would see the truth of how much Dean deserves any help he can get and much more than he usually receives. You rock!
scootersmom chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was a very cool story! I liked the way you used the song to create the legend and then fit it to Sam and Dean. You are very talented!
zuimar chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Hi, just read both chapters of this fic you've posted a couple of months ago. Another brilliant story and a great read! I loved the Harry Potter bit with the rowan wood, it's so typically Dean to come up with a movie reference. This sentence made me crack up: "But don't forget to move the seat forward." Oh, how I miss the brotherly banter on the show!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Great story! It's kinda parallel to Faith, you even compare them sometimes... And I love this episode a lot, so... D

Awesome dear, I really enjoyed it It's been on my alerts for so long, and now I'm still trying to catch up with all the new stories I have to read. I'm glad I choose to read this one. Congratulations! :D

Kisses

Rosetta
Geordiegirl1967 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Keep writing SPN stories and I'll keep reading. I love your writing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »