Reviews for The Wounded Knight
Dani1200 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The research you did resulted in a very compelling tale with great characterization. You are a really talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing.

Dani
GhostBehindYou chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely fantastic! What a story. I love that you took your inspiration from a [very evocative] song, and you really did bring it to life.

As always a brilliantly crafted story. Well done and thank you so much for sharing it! This is definitely one I can read again and again.

GhostBehindYou
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I can't tell you how excited I am to see a new fic from you! And damn, what a fic it is!

I loved how we jumped straight into the heart of fic, with Sam taking Dean from Hospital, slotting in clues as to what happened and then jumping to the past. You certainly know how to capture you readers attention.

The motw was refreshing and scary and I didn't see it coming at all. I loved the whisper of paralysis and how it slithered towards Sam before attacking, the imagery was all kinds of creepy. While my fear of snakes is at normal levels, I don't think I'll be able to shake that visual for a while.

The action sequences were fast and punchy and very true to the show and as always with your writing the boys were on top form; the banter and the fierce protection were spot on.

An excellent read and I can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully I'll sneak it in today but if not, I'll be back tomorrow, mark my words. Catch you again soon. Take care, Abbi
Samantha V chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Great story! It's really clever how you blended the two mythologies and totally made it work. Poor Dean with the low self-esteem just can't see himself worthy, good thing Sam doesn't have that problem.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This was fantastic! It is definitely going in my favs list - thank you for sharing this with us!

*hugs*

Mandy
MissDoctorDonna chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely loved this story. Brilliantly written and adored the addition of the source of the folklore at the end. Thanks for posting!
carocali chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Very cool! Not only did you pull Chilean culture, you wound it up with a Scottish tale as well. And Goldenrod is all over different folk lore, so it's neat to see it's appearance here as well.

Love how protective they are of each other and that you give Dean a naked chick as a cure. :D Geek!boy comes through again!

So wonderful to see your writing again. I hope to see more soon!

;D

Caroline
carocali chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great first chapter! I LOVE when authors find lore and create awesome stories! I dont think I've ever read Chilean lore so this is very interesting. I think you said it was listed at the end of chapter two, so I'm off to find out what's going on!
Annie chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
This was a terrific blending of mythology and the brothers in action. I enjoyed this story a lot.
Rhesa chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
that was wonderful. I loved it. Dean is so a Knight, its too bad he doesnt realise it. But at least our Sammy does and he'll keep him right :)

Thanks so much for sharing
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
What a superb story. It certainly had everything I adore about Supernatural and our lovely boys. Definitely one of my favorites. Awesome work, hun.
Aziza Maye chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
That was amazing. The way you weaved every part of the lore into the story was fantastic. This would make a fantastic episode. Can’t wait to read whatever you do next.
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
That was AWESOME! I gotta admit I adore Winchester brother whumpage, and this was a twofer. Yay! Also, your character voices were excellent and spot on! The banter and snark and angsty-ness was so very them.

The legend part of the story was interesting and mysterious and just so nicely put together. I guess, I loved every bit of this! Thank you for sharing this with us! I am going to have to find a recording of that song too. I bet it's great.
Webster chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
A very interesting hunt, and two very interesting pieces of legend worked in. And beating up both boys, can't go wrong with that!
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Loved it! I totally love your research abilities, too. You and Sam would make a hell of a team! ;)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »