Reviews for The Wounded Knight
Samantha V chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Great story! It's really clever how you blended the two mythologies and totally made it work. Poor Dean with the low self-esteem just can't see himself worthy, good thing Sam doesn't have that problem.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This was fantastic! It is definitely going in my favs list - thank you for sharing this with us!

*hugs*

Mandy
MissDoctorDonna chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Absolutely loved this story. Brilliantly written and adored the addition of the source of the folklore at the end. Thanks for posting!
carocali chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Very cool! Not only did you pull Chilean culture, you wound it up with a Scottish tale as well. And Goldenrod is all over different folk lore, so it's neat to see it's appearance here as well.

Love how protective they are of each other and that you give Dean a naked chick as a cure. :D Geek!boy comes through again!

So wonderful to see your writing again. I hope to see more soon!

;D

Caroline
carocali chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great first chapter! I LOVE when authors find lore and create awesome stories! I dont think I've ever read Chilean lore so this is very interesting. I think you said it was listed at the end of chapter two, so I'm off to find out what's going on!
Annie chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
This was a terrific blending of mythology and the brothers in action. I enjoyed this story a lot.
Rhesa chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
that was wonderful. I loved it. Dean is so a Knight, its too bad he doesnt realise it. But at least our Sammy does and he'll keep him right :)

Thanks so much for sharing
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
What a superb story. It certainly had everything I adore about Supernatural and our lovely boys. Definitely one of my favorites. Awesome work, hun.
Aziza Maye chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
That was amazing. The way you weaved every part of the lore into the story was fantastic. This would make a fantastic episode. Can’t wait to read whatever you do next.
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
That was AWESOME! I gotta admit I adore Winchester brother whumpage, and this was a twofer. Yay! Also, your character voices were excellent and spot on! The banter and snark and angsty-ness was so very them.

The legend part of the story was interesting and mysterious and just so nicely put together. I guess, I loved every bit of this! Thank you for sharing this with us! I am going to have to find a recording of that song too. I bet it's great.
Webster chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
A very interesting hunt, and two very interesting pieces of legend worked in. And beating up both boys, can't go wrong with that!
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Loved it! I totally love your research abilities, too. You and Sam would make a hell of a team! ;)
Harrigan chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I liked all of this from the title \o/ and opening scene, to the closing dialogue and source poem at the end.

As always, your brotherly banter and h/c rocked!

The Winchesters are knights-in-shining armor to us fans, but so rarely to anyone else. It's lovely to see a mythological character acknowledge that Dean is a hero, and worthy of saving. And all the better that Sam knows this, too, that Sam sought out this solution because he knows what a good man Dean is and believed it would work.

Of course, their protective instincts toward each other are always a joy, too! Thanks for helping us pass this summer hiatus with an awesome new case!fic and a cool new Monster-of-the-Week!
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Why isn't there more stuff like this on the show? *sigh* Loved it!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3