Reviews for Concussion
jono1217 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Very sexy and funny. I like your Jess and your Becker. Great story
Scotsfangirl chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
omg i just found and loved your story :-)
divcon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great story. I just love Jecker. Hope you write more. I hope Becker's last line wasn't just a tease.
tripwatcher2 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh Ruby, you NEED to write more stories for these two! Pretty please?! :)
Dira chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
i want to know some of Becker's fantasies please write some more with Beckers fantasies in them! pretty please with a choclate covered sesshomaru on top
InvisibleBlade chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
he he :)

Brilliant!

A fantastic piece of literature.
Fawkes Flame chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
That was absolutely HOT and I'm curious what Beckers fantasies are ;)
Meegan chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
THat was seriously hot and somehow quite in character -except Jess being slightly overtly bold- there doesn't happen to be a sequel is there?
starzee chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
That was hot. I wanted to slap him for complaining. I mean seriously? Hot sex in a storage cupboard and he's complaining? lol

Though I loved the 'you're not the only one with fantasies, jessica' part! That was brilliant!
Curly Wurly Me chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Hot. And Becker's line screams for a sequel... please?
Jenna chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I'm to lazy to log in but I'm just commenting to inform you I read this fic and what the last thing Becker says sounds like a promise to me. I hope you keep your promises. ( Aka write more delicious m fics please)
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Oh, hot damn, that was so freaking awesome! I want Becker pinning me against the wall! Ugh. I'll keep dreaming! LOVED THIS.
Shandy777 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Oh, my gosh! They are in the storage room of Jess' dreams and fantasies! Please let this happen! Or at least have Becker kiss the hell out Jess! Or Jess just grab the collar of his shirt and jerk the man down to a kiss! Ah, I will finish this story before I have to go to work if it kills me!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
O.M.G. Wow! One, poor Becker! I want to give him a seriously huge hug right now! Two, I can't believe Jess is telling him these things! Ah, this is just perfect!

And when Becker said, "I always notice you." my breath hitched in my throat and I had to remind myself to keep breathing. That was so adorable1 OMG! You just made my love for these two to grow even more, if that's possible!
Office Romance chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Hot, hot, and HOT! This fantastic story calls for a sequel, starring Becker's fantasies in the lead role! Please? :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »