Reviews for Down at the Lone Star OUTTAKE
shaz308 chapter 1 . 6/12
Bella and Edward need each other now.
beachlovers chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for the insight to their pasts. I hope they can hook up without too many problems. Edward obviouslyis the most devistated!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Jake and Kate are both 4 letter words.
tff000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
what assholes, both kate and jake. wondering if they will be making appearance in the main story
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thank you! Been missing this story! The backstories, especially Edward's was very helpful in understanding where they are at. I started reading this after the fandom stories were published (I think...), at any rate I didn't know there was one there. Thanks for posting on ffn.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww they both break my poor tender heart.
KatHat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ho-lee Mo-lee, ladies! What an incredible outtake!

Bella's version was so depressing. I can not believe how despicable, selfish, and demeaning it was for Jake and Billy to act like that...period, on top of when she was numb and grieving Charlie's death. They moved her in and turned her into their live in maid and servant girl. He belittled her going to school and her choice of major. And he's an authority on this topic because...? When he yelled at her "Where the fuck have you been?" Didn't get up, hug her, dry her off or ask if she was OK or if she needed anything! Oo-oo-oo-oo, I was so mad at him, wanted to jump through the screen and triple ninja junk kick him. She can't get out of there fast enough!

Edward, well he certainly had everything going for him...for a little while. I was wondering how all his family and friends were all just where they could drop whatever they all had going on and jump on board with him at the restaurant? I wonder why Kate wasn't up there helping too, instead of just sitting around, 'missing' him? Glad he kicked them both to the curb. gr-r-r-r So that's why he has anger issues. Silly man, rules are made to be broken!

Great outtake! Thank you!

~Kat
solostintwilight chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh they are both in such a dark spot before they meet.

I feel for both of the them.

It's like they are in the same place...but not.

They are both numb. But she wants to feel while he wants to linger in the numbness...

Just awesome dears!